그림 1. ALLURA XPER FD 20/10 Biplane
그림 2. 내장형 면적 선량계와 이동형 면적 선량계
그림 3. 분해능 측정을 위한 NEMA 팬텀의 설정
그림 4. NEMA Phantom의 배열
그림 5. 공간 분해능과 저 대조도 분해능 영상평가
표 1. 공간 분해능과 저 대조도 분해능의 평균과 표준편차
표 2. 두께에 따른 내장형 면적 선량계와 이동형 면적 선량계의 선량 오차 비교
표 3. 공간 분해능과 저 대조도 분해능 측정값
- IAEA, IAEA Safety Series No. 115, 1996.
- ICRP, ICRP Committee 3, 2002.
- IAEA, IAEA Safety Series No. 115-I, 1994.
- ICRP, ICRP Publication 60, 1990.
- ICRP, ICRP Publication 103, 2007.
- ICRP, ICRP Publication 85, 2000.
- J. Crowhurst, M. Whitby, D. Thiele, T. Halligan, A. Westerink, S. Crown, and J. Milne, “Radiation Dose in Coronary Angiography and Intervention : Initial Result from the Establishment of a Multi Center Diagnostic Reference Level in Queensland Public Hospital,” J. of Medical Radiation Sciences, Vol. 61, No. 3, pp. 135-141, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1002/jmrs.67
- M. Morris, Z. Salih, J. Wynn, Z. Ahmed, B. Brown, and J. Wright, “Patient Radiation Dose during Fluoroscopically Guided Biventricular Device Implantation,” Acta Cardiology, Vol. 69, No. 5, pp. 491-495, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1080/AC.69.5.3044875
- ICRP, ICRP Publication 135, 2017.
- J. H. Hwang and K. B. Lee, “A Study on the Usefulness of Glass Dosimeter in the Evaluation of Absorbed Dose by Comparing the Doses of Multi-purpose Dosimeter and Glass Dosimeter Using Kerma with PCXMC 2.0 in DR(Digital Radiography),” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 17, No. 9, pp. 292-299, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.09.292
- ICRP, ICRP Publication 93, 2004.
- J. H. Hwang, K. M. Jeong, H. S. Kim, B. S. Kang, and K. B. Lee, “Dose Reduction According to the Exposure Condition in Intervention Procedure : Focus on the Change of Dose Area and Image Quality,” J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 393-400, 2017. https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2017.40.3.06
- J. H. Hwang, K. M. Jeong, J. A. Choi, H. S. Kim, and K. B. Lee, “A Study on Dose Reduction Method according to Slice Thickness Change using Automatic Exposure Controller and Manual Exposure in Intervention,” J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 115-122, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2018.41.2.115
- J. H. Choi, G. J. Kang, and S. G. Chang, “Comparison on the Dosimetry of TLD and PLD by Dose Area Product,” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 244-250, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.03.244
- IEC, IEC 60601-1 : Medical Electrical Equipment-Part 1 : General Requirements for Basic Safety and Essential Performance, 2012.
- IEC, IEC 60601-1-3 : Medical Electrical Equipment-Part 1 : General Requirements for Safety-3. Collateral Standard : General Requirements for Radiation Protection in Diagnostic X-ray Equipment, 2008.
- IEC, IEC 60601-2-54 : Medical Electrical Equipment-Part 2-54 : Particular Requirements for the Basic Safety and Essential Performance of X-ray Equipment for Radiography and Radioscopy, 2009.
- Y. H. Roh and J. M. Kim, “The Tendency of Medical Electrical Equipment - IEC 60601-2-54 : Particular Requirements for the Basic Safety and Essential Performance of X-ray Equipment for Radiography and Radioscopy,” J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 38, No. 4, pp. 331-336, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2015.38.4.01
- J. H. Hwang and K. B. Lee, “A Study on the Quantitative Analysis Method through the Absorbed Dose and the Histogram in the Performance Evaluation of the Detector according to the Sensitivity Change of Auto Exposure Control(AEC) in DR(Digital Radiography),” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 232-240, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.01.232
- K. M. Lee, B. S. Kang, H. H. Park, and G. Y. Lee, “Analyzed of Dose Area Product in Error Rate,” The Korean Society of Cardio-Vascular Interventional Technology, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 128-134, 2012.
- H. Bak, J. S. Jeon, Y. W. Kim, and S. J. Jang, “Dose Assessment according to Differences in the Content of Iodine in Contrast Media used in Interventional Procedure,” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 337-345, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.03.337
- H. S. Park, C. H. Lim, B. S. Kang, I. G. You, and H. R. Jung, “A Study on the Evaluation of Patient Dose in Interventional Radiology,” J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 299-308, 2012.
- B. S. Kang, J. H. Son, and S. C. Kim, “Establishment of Quality Control System for Angiographic Unit,” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 236-244, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.1.236
- H. S. Lee, S. G. Han, Y. H. Roh, H. J. Lim, J. M. Kim, J. U. Kim, H. S. Chae, and Y. S. Yoon, “Performance Evaluation of Domestic Prototype Dose Area Product Meter SFT-1,” J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 435-441, 2016. https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2016.39.3.19
- C. N. Ionita, A. Dohatcu, A. Jain, C. Keleshis, K. R. Hoffmann, D. R. Bednarek, and S. Rudin, "Modification of the NEMA XR21-2000 Cardiac Phantom for Testing of Imaging Systems used in Endovascular Image Guided Interventions," Physics of Medical Imaging, Vol. 7258, p.72584R, 2009.
- B. Wiesinger, S. Kirchner, G. Blumenstock, K. Herz, J. Schmehl, C. D. Claussen, and J. Wiskirchen, “Difference in Dose Area Product between Analog Image Intensifier and Digital Flat Panel Detector in Peripheral Angiography and the Effect of BMI,” RoFo : Fortschritte auf dem Gebiete der Rontgenstrahlen und der Nuklearmedizin, Vol. 185, No. 2, pp. 153-159, 2013.
- C. S. Moore, T. J. Wood, G. Avery, S. Balcam, L. Needler, H. Joshi, J. R. Saunderson, and A. W. Beavis, “Automatic Exposure Control Calibration and Optimization for Abdomen, Pelvis and Lumbar Spine Imaging with an Agfa Computed Radiography System,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 61, No. 21, pp. N551-N564, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/61/21/N551
- J. S. Lee, S. J. Ko, S. S. Kang, J. H. Kim, D. H. Kim, and C. S. Kim, “Quantitative Evaluation of Image Quality using Automatic Exposure Control & Sensitivity in the Digital Chest Image,” J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 275-283, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.08.275