Table 1. Unemployment rate (20 to 29 years of age in 2018)
Table 2. Classification Overall (Korean Standard Industry Classification Table Reconstruction)
Table 3. Korea Employment Classification 2018 Classification Table (Partial Reconstruction)
Table 4. Comparisons of start-up related subjects by job analysis
Table 5. Entrepreneurship consulting by STEAM
Table 6. Small business start-up consulting lecture plan
- J. H. Ha & H. W. Lim. (2017). A Study on the Causes and Consulting Methods to Reduce the Differentiation of Incubator Center. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(3), 47-53. DOI : https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.3.047
- J. Y. Shim & H. W. Lim. (2017). Economic impact of the technical security utilizing the inter-industry relations table. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(1), 99-106. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.1.099
- S. A. Lee & S. Y. Lee. (2018). Can Local Employment Policies be a Alternative for Youth, Unemployment Resolution? : Limitations and Possibilities of Seoul Youth Employment Policy. Labor Policy Research, 18(4), 27-59.
- Korea National Statistical Office. (2010). Korea Standard Industry Classification Index.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor. (2017). Announcement of Korea Employment Classification, Ministry of Employment and Labor Notice No. 2017-72.
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation Fusion Talent Education STEAM(Online). https://steam.kofac.re.kr/?page_id=11267
- H. J. Kim, S. W. Jo & H. Y. Shim. (2015). Design and Start Up STEAM Program for Middle School - Focusing on Integrated classes of art and science class. Korea Illustration Society, 16(44), 101-112.
- S. M. Baik, J. Y. Chung, S. H. Jeong & S. M. Lee. (2016). New Basic Convergence Education Curriculum Development to improve Job Qualification for Undergraduate. The Journal of Employment and Career, 3(1), 89-109.
H. Y. Lee. (2013). Combined Liberal Arts Course
Development Studies. The Korean Association of General Education, 17(3), 295-312.
- C. G. Joeng. (2013). Current Status and Tasks of University Entrepreneurship Education for Young Entrepreneurship Activation. The HRD review Issue Analysis.
- Y. D. Mok & M. G. Choi. (2010). A Study on Curriculum Design of Entrepreneurship Education in Undergraduate School. Korea Institute of Science and Technology, 11(1), 320-334.
- Y. D. Mok & M. G. Choi. (2012). A Study on the Entrepreneurship Curriculum Development Model to Systemize Entrepreneurship Education in Undergraduate School. Korean Journal of Business Administration, 25(2), 833-857.
- I. H. Lee & H. S. Kim. (2016). A Study on the Entrepreneurship Curriculum Development Model to Systemize Entrepreneurship Education in Entrepreneurial Graduate Schoo. Korean Venture Business Association, 11(6), 131-142. DOI : 10.16972/apjbve.11.6.201612.131
- J. H. Han & E. J. Ko. (2017) Comparative Study of Entrepreneurship Programs in the Graduate Schools of Korea and the US. Korea Vocational Education Association, 26(2), 105-131.
- H. B. Jeong. (2016). The Strategic Choice and Research Themes of Venturing Entrepreneurship. Journal of the Korean Entrepreneurship Socieity, 11(3), 77-85.
- S. C. Kim & E. S. Jung. (2013). A case study of the development and application of an introductory course on management consulting orinented toward participatory learning. Korean Educational Method Society, 25(1),. 171-195.
- H. W. Yim. (2017). Business start-up consulting. Essay publishing.
- H. W. Yim. (2018). A Study on the Causes and Consulting Methods to Reduce the Differentiation of Incubator Center. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 313-320. DOI : https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.313