Supported by : 공주교육대학교
- 고상숙.김은호.문정윤.배지은.정대진 (2011). 예비수학교사의 신념에 따른 교수학적 내용 지식(PCK)과의 관련성에 관한 연구. 교과교육학연구, 5(4), 829-856. (Koh, S., Kim, E., Moon, J., Bae, J., & Jeong, D. (2011). A study on the Relationship between Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK) and Pre-service Mathematics Teacher's Beliefs. Journal of Research in Curriculum and Instruction, 5(4), 829-856.)
- 교육과학기술부 (2011). 수학교육 선진화 방안. 보도자료. (Ministry of Education, Science and Technology(2011). Mathematics education advancement plan. Press releases.)
- 교육부 (2015). 제2차 수학교육 종합 계획 발표-배움을 즐기는 수학교육 추진-. 보도자료. (Ministry of Education(2015a). Announcement of 2nd comprehensive plan for mathematics education - Promotion of mathematics education to enjoy learning. Press releases.)
- 김성희 (2015). TIMSS 2011 결과에 나타난 초등학교 4학년 학생들의 수학에 대한 정의적 태도와 교사변인과의 관계 분석. 한국수학교육학회지 시리즈 A <수학교육>, 54(2), 195-206. (Kim, S.(2015). An analysis of teacher effects on fourth-grade students' attitudes toward mathematics based on TIMSS 2011 results. The mathematics education, 54(2), 195-206.)
- 김인희 (2003). 교육개혁과 교사참여. 한국교원교육연구, 20(2), 55-76. (Kim, I. (2003). Teachers' participation in education reform. The journal of korean teacher education, 20(2), 55-76.)
- 김홍기 (2001). 제7차 교육과정과 교과서의 문제점. 한국수학교육학회지 시리즈 A <수학교육>, 40(1), 139-159. (Kim, H. (2001). Some issues in mathematics textbooks under the 7th curriculum. The mathematical education, 40(1), 139-159.)
- 노선숙 (2008). 미국 수학교육과정 변천에 관한 연구: 수학교육개혁의 다양성과 복합성. 교육과정연구, 26(3), 121-154. (Noh, S. (2008). Complexity of mathematics education reform: Learning from US math curriculum reform history. The journal of curriculum studies, 26(3), 121-154.)
- 박경미.김동원 (2011). 우리나라 수학교육의 문제점 진단을 위한 조사 연구. 한국수학교육학회지 시리즈 A <수학교육>, 50(1), 89-102. (Park, K., & Kim, D.(2011). A survey research to diagnose the problems of mathematics education in Korea. The Mathematical Education, 54(2), 195-206.)
- 방정숙 (2002). 제7차 수학과 교육과정의 초등학교 현장적용에서 나타나는 문제점과 개선방향. 학교수학, 4(4), 657-675. (Pang, J. (2002). Difficulties and issues in applying the 7th mathematics curriculum to elementary school classrooms. School mathematics, 4(4), 657-675.)
- 신성균.고정화.권점례.박선화.이대현.이봉주. 최승현.조영미 (2005). 수학과 교육과정 개선 방안 연구. 한국교육과정평가원. (Shin, S. et al.(2005). A study on the improvement of the national school curriculum in mathematics. Research report RRC 2005-6.)
- 이광상.박인용 (2015). TIMSS 수학성취도 평가에 나타난 한국 학생들의 성차 특성. 교육과정평가연구, 18(1), 155-183. (Lee, K., & Park, I.(2015). Characteristics on gender difference of korean students in TIMSS mathematics assessment. The journal of curriculum and evaluation, 18(1), 155-183.)
- 이대현 (2013). 초등교사와 예비교사의 수학 수업에 대한 신념 분석. 학교수학, 15(1), 201-219. (Lee, D. (2013). Analysis on the Belief about Mathematics Teaching of Elementary Preservice Teachers and Mathematics Teachers. School Mathematics, 15(1), 201-219.)
- 최승현.박상욱.황혜정 (2014). PISA와 TIMSS 결과에 나타난 우리나라 학생의 정의적 성취 실태 분석-수학 교과를 중심으로-. 한국학교수학회논문집, 17(1), 23-43. (Choe, S., Park, S., & Hwang, H.(2014). Analysis of the current situation of affective characteristics of korean students based on the results of PISA and TIMSS, Journal of the korean school mathematics society, 17(1), 23-43.)
- Ball, D. L., Thames, M. H., & Phelps, G. (2008). Content Knowledge for Teaching. Journal of Teacher Education, 59(5), 389-407. https://doi.org/10.1177/0022487108324554
- Cowles, E., & Nelson, E. (2015). An introduction to survey research. Business Expert Press.
- Ernest, P. (1989). The impact of beliefs on the teaching of mathematics. In P. Ernest (eds.) Mathematics teaching. The state of art. New York: The Falmer Press, 249-254.
- Gideon, L. (2012). Handbook of Survey Methodology for the Social Sciences. Springer
- Hofer, B. K., & Pintrich, P. R. (2002). Personal epistemology: the psychology of beliefs about knowledge and knowing. Mahwah: Erlbaum.
- Kitchen, R. S., Roy, F. C., Lee, O., & Secada, W. G. (2009). Comparing teachers' conceptions of Mathematics education and student diversity at highly effective and typical elementary schools. Journal of Urban Mathematics Education, 2(1), 52-80.
- Klieme, E., & Vieluf, S. (2009). Teaching practices, teachers' beliefs and attitudes. In OECD (Ed.), Creating effective teaching and learning environments. First results from TALIS (pp. 87-135). Paris: OECD.
- Kyro, P., Seikkula-Leino, J., & Myllari, J. (2008). How the Dialogue Between Cognitive, Conative and Affective Constructs in Entrepreneurial and Enterprising Learning Process is Explicated Through Concept Mapping? Paper presented at the Procedures of the 3rd International Conference on Concept Mapping AJ Canas, P. Reiska, M. Ahlberg & JD Novak, Eds. Tallinn, Estonia & Helsinki, Finland.
- Leder, C., Pehkonen, E., & Torner, G. (Eds.) (2002). Beliefs: a hidden variable in mathematics education? Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic.
- Martino, P., & Zan, R. (2011). Attitude towards mathematics: A bridge between beliefs and emotions. ZDM, 43(4), 471-482. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858-011-0309-6
- Meyer, D. K., & Turner, J. C. (2002). Discovering emotion in classroom motivation research. Educational Psychologist, 37(2), 107-114. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15326985EP3702_5
- Nisbet, S., & Warren, E. (2000). Primary school teachers' beliefs relating to mathematics, teaching and assessing mathematics and factors that influence these beliefs. Mathematics Teacher Education and Development, 2, 34-47.
- Perkkila, P. (2003). Primary school teachers' mathematics beliefs and teaching practices. Proceedings of the Third Conference of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- Philippou, G., & Christou, C. (2003). A study of the mathematics teaching efficacy beliefs of primary teachers. In Leder, C., Pehkonen, E., & Torner, G. (Eds.), Beliefs: a hidden variable in mathematics education?(pp. 211-231). Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic.
- Roesken, B. (2011). Hidden dimensions in the professional development of mathematics teachers: In-service education for and with teachers. Sense Publishers.
- Scheffler, I. (1965). Conditions of knowledge. Chicago: Scott Foresman and Company.
- Schmidt, W. H., Blomeke, S., & Tatto, M. T. (2011). Teacher education matters. A study of the mathematics teacher preparation from six countries. New York: Teacher College Press.
- Shulman, L. S. (1987). Knowledge and Teaching: Foundations of the New Reform. Harvard Educational Review, 57(1), (pp. 1-22). https://doi.org/10.17763/haer.57.1.j463w79r56455411
- Staub, F., & Stern, E. (2002). The nature of teacher's pedagogical content beliefs matters for students' achievement gains: quasi-experimental evidence from elementary mathematics. Journal of Educational Psychology, 94, 344-355. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-06126.96.36.1994
- Thompson, A. G. (1992). Teachers' beliefs and conceptions: A synthesis of the research. In D. A. Grouws(Ed.), Handbook of research on mathematics teaching and learning(pp. 127-146). New York: Macmillan.
- Vieluf, S., & Klieme, E. (2011). Cross-nationally comparative results on teachers' qualification, beliefs, and practices. In Y. Li & G. Kaiser (Eds.), Expertise in mathematics instruction(pp. 295-326). New York: Springer.
- 수학 수업의 질에 대한 초등학교 학생들의 인식 vol.21, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7468/jksmec.2018.21.2.151