Supported by : 연세대학교
- I. H. Song, J. W. You, E. J. Lee, S. M. Shin, J. E. Kim, S. D. Jun, H. Y. Kim, H. J. Kim, Current Status and development plan of convergence research in Yonsei University, 2016.
- T. J Lee, "Policy Direction for Interdisciplinary Convergence Research Grants", Korean Comparative Government Review, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 101-122, 2014. https://doi.org/10.18397/kcgr.2014.18.3.101
- S. H. Han, J. U. Kyung, "Empirical Analysis for Promotion of Integrated Research: Focused on the Difference of Recognition between All Disciplines", Korean Policy Studies Review, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 151-178, 2011.
- J. K. Hong, "A Perspective Study of the Theological Aesthetics considered in Convergency Engineering Technology", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 1-8, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.001
- Y. H. Lee, H. Jin. Cho, J. H. Lee, "Implementation of Educational Service for Environmental Saver using Smart Device", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 1-8, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.5.1
- J. I. Yi, J. S. Han, "A study on developing a Learning material Screening system for improving foreign language learning efficiency," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology , Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 87-92, 2017. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.1.087
- D. H. Kim, A. Y. Kim, E. H. Kang, "Experiences of interdisciplinary research in Korean higher education", The Journal of Curriculum Studies, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 265-287, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15708/kscs.29.4.201112.012
- P. Leavy, (I. H. Song, translated), Essentials of Transdisciplinary Research: Using Problem- Centered Methodologies, Parkyoung-story Publishing, 2015.
- G. M. Crow, L. Levin, N. Nager, "Are three heads better than one? Reflection on doing collaborative interdisciplinary research", American Educational research Journal, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 737-753, 1992. https://doi.org/10.3102/00028312029004737
- C. M. Sa, " 'Interdisciplinary Strategies' in U.S. research universities", Higher Education, 55, pp. 537-552. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10734-007-9073-5
- A. Short, A. Holdgate, N. Ahern, J. Morri, "Enhancing research interest and collaboration in the interdisciplinary context of emergency care", Journal of Interprofessional Care, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 156-168, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/13561820802675566
- D. J. Shin, Y. W. Kim, H. S. Hwan, J. U. Kyung, "Promoting Interdisciplinary Research : Focused on the Complexity based Interdisciplinary Research Funding Program in Central Government of USA, UK, Swiss, and Korea", Journal of Policy Development, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 163-190, 2011.
- D. Y Kim, H. J Bae, H. S Oh, S. O Yoo, "The developmental dynamics and success factors of an interdisciplinary education system", The Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 21-51, 2013.
- B. U. Lee, "A Study on the Moral Values Needed in the Convergence Research", Elementary Moral Education, Vol. 46, pp. 55-88, 2014.
- K. M. Nair, L. Dolovich, K. Brazil, P. Raina, "It'a all about relationships: A qualitative study of health researcher's perspective of conducting interdisciplinary health research", BCM Health Services Research, Vol. 8, No. 110, pp. 1-10, 2009.
- A. F. Repko, Interdisciplinary research : Process and Theory, SAGE, 2009.
- J. L. Thompson, "Building collective communication competence in interdisciplinary research teams", Journal of Applied Communication Research, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 278-297, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/00909880903025911
- I. Seto, L. Dent, "Junior researchers' experience of innovation in a multidisciplinary team environment", Knowledge Management Research & Practice, Vol. 9, pp.95-97. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1057/kmrp.2010.28
- H. Karal, T. Bahcekapili, "New Perspective to educational technology: interdisciplinary cooperation. -an example of faculties of education and engineering", The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 132-142, 2010.
- S. M. Adams, N. C. Carter, C. R. Hadlock, D. M. Haughton, G. Sirbu, "Proactive encouragement of interdisciplinary research teams in a business school environment: Strategy and results", Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 153-164, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/13600800801938754
- H. S. Oh, H. J. Bae, D. Y. Kim, "Interdisciplinary Researchers: How did they cross the boundaries and do interdisciplinary research?", Asian Journal of Education, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 297-335, 2012. https://doi.org/10.15753/aje.2012.13.4.013
- M. R. HongHyun, Qualitative Research in Social Work, Hakjisa, 2008.
- A. Strauss, J. Corbin, Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedures and techniques (2nd). Newbury Park, London: Sage. 1998.
- H. H. Bauer, "Barriers Against Interdisciplinarity: Implications for Studies of Science, Technology and Society (STS)", Science, Technology, & Human Values, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 105-119, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1177/016224399001500110
- L. M. Campbell, "Overcoming obstacles to interdisciplinary research", Conservation biology, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 574-577, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1523-1739.2005.00058.x