Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원
- M. H. Im, H. M. Shin, S. O. Jo, and Y. K. Kim, Design Optimization to Enhance Mangle Roll Performance, Textile Science and Engineering, 41(1), 62(2004).
- A. Sueoka, T. Ryu, T. Kondou, and T. Fujimoto, Countermeasures for Pattern Formation of Roll-covering Rubber in a Paper Making Machine, Third International Conference on Motion and Vibration Control, Japan, pp.1-6, 1996.
- D. H. Chun, B. O. Kim, and S. S. Kim, A Study on the Mangle System Design with an Uniformly Distributed Pressure, Textile Science and Engineering, 38(3), 130 (2001).
- Y. G. Kimand S. Y. Jeong, A Study on the Improvement of Pressure Distribution of Bonding Roll, Textile Science and Engineering, 46(1), 17(2009).
- S. O. Jo, D. K. Park, D. W. Chun, and H. K. Kim, A Bending Analysis of the Squeezing Roller for a Sizing Machine, J. of Mechanical Science and Technology, 11, 1(2006).
- K. C. Cho, S. O. Jo, S. W. Park, P. S. Jung, and D. H. Chun, A Study on the Distribution of Contact Pressure of a Flexible Padder, Textile Science and Engineering, 49(3), 153(2012). https://doi.org/10.12772/TSE.2012.49.3.153
- R. C. Batra, Rubber Covered Rolls-TheNonlinear Elastric Problem, J. Appl. Mech., 47, 82(1998).
- J. H. Lee, I. Y. Lee, S. H. Cho, and H. T. Cho, A New Color Recipe Prediction Method in the Cold Pad Batch Dyeing of Cotton Knit Using NNMF Algorithm, Textile Science and Engineering, 50(1), 7(2013). https://doi.org/10.12772/TSE.2013.50.007
- S. Y. Bin, D. W. Kim, Y. G. Baek, S. W. Jin, and J. S. Bae, A Study on High Contraction Conditions by the CPB Process of the Nylon Fabric, Textile Coloration and Finishing, 27(4), 309(2015). https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2015.27.4.309
- S. I. Hong, C. W. Nam, and W. S. Lee, Analysis of the Dye Absorption Behavior in Accordance with the Dye Structure in the Cold Pad Batch Dyeing of Cotton Knit, Textile Coloration and Finishing, 28(3), 175(2016). https://doi.org/10.5764/TCF.2016.28.3.175