Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Baddock, M. C., T. M. Zobeck, R. S. Van Pelt, and E. L. Fredrickson, 2011. Dust emissions from undisturbed and disturbed, crusted playa surfaces: cattle trampling effects. Aeolian Research 3(1): 31-41. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aeolia.2011.03.007
- Berger, I., R. Schierl, U. Ochmann, U. Egger, E. Scharrer, and D. Nowak, 2005. Concentrations of dust, allergens and endotoxin in stables, living rooms and mattresses from cattle farmers in southern Bavaria. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 12(1): 101-107.
- Bohlandt, A., R. Schierl, J. Heizinger, G. Dietrich-Gumperlein, E. Zahradnik, L. Bruckmaier, J. Sultz, M. Raulf, and D. Nowak, 2016. Cow hair allergen concentrations in dairy farms with automatic and conventional milking systems: from stable to bedroom. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 219(1): 79-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijheh.2015.09.004
- Choi, H., G. Yeon, J. Song, H. Kang, D. Kwon, Y. Yoo, C. Yang, S. Chun, and Y. Kim, 2006. Dust spatial distribution and emission of tunnel ventilated windowless broiler building. Journal of Animal Environmental Science 12(3): 115-122 (in Korean).
- CIGR, 1994. Aerial environment in animal housing - concentrations in and emissions from farm buildings. France: CEMAGREF.
- Donham, K. J., D. Cumro, S. J. Reynolds, and J. A. Merchant, 2000. Dose-Response Relationships Between Occupational Aerosol Exposures and Cross-Shift Declines of Lung Function in Poultry Workers:: Recommendations for Exposure Limits. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 42(3): 260-269. https://doi.org/10.1097/00043764-200003000-00006
- Donham, K. J., S. J. Reynolds, P. Whitten, J. A. Merchant, L. Burmeister, and W. J. Popendorf, 1995. Respiratory dysfunction in swine production facility workers: Dose-response relationships of environmental exposures and pulmonary function. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 27(3): 405-418. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajim.4700270309
- Gonzales, H., R. Maghirang, J. Wilson, E. Razote, and L. Guo, 2011. Measuring cattle feedlot dust using laser diffraction analysis. Trans. ASABE 54(6): 2319-2327. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.40651
- Guo, L., R. G. Maghirang, E. B. Razote, and B. W. Auvermann, 2011. Laboratory evaluation of dust-control effectiveness of pen surface treatments for cattle feedlots. Journal of environmental quality 40(5): 1503-1509. https://doi.org/10.2134/jeq2010.0520
- Harry, E. G., 1978. Air pollution in farm buildings and methods of control: A review. Avian Pathology 7(4): 441-454. https://doi.org/10.1080/03079457808418301
- ISO, 1995. ISO 7708:1995 (E): Air quality-particle size fraction definitions for health related sampling. ISO Publications.
- Jo, Y. S., K. S. Kwon, I. B. Lee, T. H. Ha, S. J. Park, R. W. Kim, U. H. Yeo, S. Y. Lee, and S. N. Lee, 2015. Measurement of Dust Concentration in a Naturally Ventilated Broiler House according to Season and Worker's Access. Journal of The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 57(6): 35-46 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2015.57.6.035
- Kemeny, D. M., 2000. The effects of pollutants on the allergic immune response. Toxicology 152(1-3): 3-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0300-483X(00)00286-9
- Kwon, K. S., I. B. Lee, and T. Ha, 2016. Identification of key factors for dust generation in a nursery pig house and evaluation of dust reduction efficiency using a CFD technique. Biosystems Engineering 151: 28-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2016.08.020
- Kwon, K. S., I. B. Lee, H. S. Hwang, T. H. Ha, J. S. Ha, S. J. Park, and Y. S. Jo, 2013. Measurement and Analysis of Dust Concentration in a Fattening Pig House Considering Respiratory Welfare of Pig Farmers. Journal of The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 55(5): 25-35 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2013.55.5.025
- Kwon, K. S., Y. S. Jo, I. B. Lee, T. H. Ha, and S. W. Hong, 2014. Measurement of Dust Concentration in a Mechanically Ventilated Broiler House and Analysis of Dust Generation from Ground Beds. Journal of The Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 56(6): 31-43 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2014.56.6.031
- MAFRA, 2014. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs established sustainable and eco-friendly comprehensive plan for livestock industry. http://www.mafra.go.kr. Accessed 9 March. 2017.
- MAFRA, 2016. Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Statistics Yearbook. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Pearson, C. C. and T. J. Sharples, 1995. Airborne Dust Concentrations in Livestock Buildings and the Effect of Feed. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 60(3): 145-154. https://doi.org/10.1006/jaer.1995.1008
- Purdy, C. W., R. N. Clark, and D. C. Straus, 2009. Ambient and indoor particulate aerosols generated by dairies in the southern High Plains1. Journal of Dairy Science 92(12): 6033-6045. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.2009-2498
- Razote, E. B., R. G. Maghirang, B. Z. Predicala, J. P. Murphy, B. W. Auvermann, J. P. Harner III, and W. L. Hargrove, 2004. Dust-emission potential of cattle feedlots as affected by feedlot surface characteristics. Paper presented at the ASAE/CSAE Annual International Meeting, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Aug.
- Razote, E., R. Maghirang, B. Predicala, J. Murphy, B. Auvermann, J. Hamer III, and W. Hargrove, 2006. Laboratory evaluation of the dust-emission potential of cattle feedlot surfaces. Transactions of the ASABE 49(4): 1117-1124. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.21729
- Reynolds, S. J., K. J. Donham, P. Whitten, J. A. Merchant, L. F. Burmeister, and W. J. Popendorf, 1996. Longitudinal evaluation of dose-response relationships for environmental exposures and pulmonary function in swine production workers. American Journal of Industrial Medicine 29(1): 33-40. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0274(199601)29:1<33::AID-AJIM5>3.0.CO;2-#
- Shin, C.-L., K.-S. Lee, K.-R. Kim, T.-S. Kang, and N.-W. Paik, 2004. A Studs on Exposure to Organic Dust and Ammonia in Poultry Confinement Buildings. Journal of agricultural medicine and community health 29(2): 303-314 (in Korean).
- Takai, H., S. Pedersen, J. O. Johnsen, J. H. M. Metz, P. W. G. Groot Koerkamp, G. H. Uenk, V. R. Phillips, M. R. Holden, R. W. Sneath, J. L. Short, R. P. White, J. Hartung, J. Seedorf, M. Schroder, K. H. Linkert, and C. M. Wathes, 1998. Concentrations and Emissions of Airborne Dust in Livestock Buildings in Northern Europe. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 70(1): 59-77. https://doi.org/10.1006/jaer.1997.0280
- Topisirovic, G., D. Petrovic, and R. Maletic, 2013. Spatial distributions of airborne dust in a cows barn exposed to influence of different ventilation rates. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry 29(2): 373-383. https://doi.org/10.2298/BAH1302373T
- US EPA, 2012. Appendix J to Part 50 - Reference Method for the Determination of Particulate Matter as PM10 in the Atmosphere.
- Williams, D. A. L., M. C. McCormack, E. C. Matsui, G. B. Diette, S. E. McKenzie, A. S. Geyh, and P. N. Breysse, 2016. Cow allergen (Bos d2) and endotoxin concentrations are higher in the settled dust of homes proximate to industrial-scale dairy operations. J Expos Sci Environ Epidemiol 26(1): 42-47. https://doi.org/10.1038/jes.2014.57
- Yoo, D.-H., H.-A. Kim, Y. Heo, J.-H. Sung, H.-K. Lee, and Y.-G. Park, 2003. Concentration of Dusts and Endotoxin in Swine Confinement Buildings. Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene 13(1): 45-52 (in Korean).
- Zucker, B. A., S. Trojan, and W. Muller, 2000. Airborne Gram-Negative Bacterial Flora in Animal Houses. Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B 47(1): 37-46.
- A Study on the Trends of Virtual Reality Application Technology for Agricultural Education vol.27, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.12791/KSBEC.2018.27.2.147