- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Inference and Classification Method of the Effectiveness Using the Herb Composition
본초 구성을 이용한 방제의 효능 추론 및 분류 방법에 관한 연구
- Bang, Min-Woo (Department of Medical Classics & History, College of Korean Medicine, Dongguk University) ;
- Kim, Ki-Wook (Department of Medical Classics & History, College of Korean Medicine, Dongguk University) ;
- Lee, Byung-Wook (Department of Medical Classics & History, College of Korean Medicine, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2017.02.06
- Accepted : 2017.02.18
- Published : 2017.02.28
Objectives : The purpose of this study is to infer the prescription effectiveness that have not been recorded in the existing effectiveness and to find out how to classify. Methods : The herbal compositions of bang-yaghabpyeon, the herbal textbooks and contents related to the prescription textbooks' effectiveness were entered into the database using the 'Access 2014 of the MS'. The effectiveness are inferred using query sentences. Results : The prescription effectiveness in the bang-yaghabpyeon were inferred using the herbal classification, herbal effectiveness and herbal effectiveness inferred from prescription textbooks. Conclusions : Each information of herbal effectiveness strength was extracted using the prescription textbooks' effectiveness information. These results were efficient to infer and classify bang-yaghabpyeon prescription effectiveness.
- Kim YP, OH MT. A review of systematic classification by efficacy of prescription and citation documents in the zhongyifangjixue. Kor. J. Herbol.:1993:8(1):1-28.
- Park BS, Kim EH, Lee SA, Lee BW. The Comparative Study between the Effect of Herbal Formula in Schoolbook and the Effect deduced from Compositional Herbal Effects. The Journal Of Korean Medical Classics. 2008:21(1):79-92.
- Oh YT, Kim SC, Lee BW. Estimation Study of the herbal formula's effects by the compositional herbal effects (Guideline of the herbal effects intensity). The Journal Of Korean Medical Classics. 2008:21(2):49-57.
- Lee BW, Eom DM, Kim JJ, Park JH. Searching Methods of Studying Herb Efficacy by The use of Terminology Table. The Journal Of Korean Medical Classics. 2007:20(4):311-8.
- Lee BW, Seo BI, Eom DM, Kim SC. Study on prescription explanation using concept of herbal medicine efficacy. 2007:20(4): pp.319-24.