Supported by : Kwangwoon University
- J. Yick, B. Mukherjee and D. Ghosal, "Wireless sensor network survey," Computer Networks, Vol. 52, No. 12, pp. 2292-2330, August 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2008.04.002
- S. Sendra, J. Lloret, M. Garcia, J. F. Toledo, "Power saving and energy optimization techniques for wireless sensor networks," Journal of communications, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 439-459, September 2011.
- P. Huang, L. Xiao, S. Soltani, M. W. Mutka and N. Xi, "The Evolution of MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 101-120, January 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/SURV.2012.040412.00105
- K. Han, J. Luo, Y. Liu and A. V. Vasilakos, "Algorithm Design for Data Communications in Duty-Cycled Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 51, No. 7, pp. 107-113, July 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2013.6553686
- W. Ye, J. Heidemann, and D. Estrin, "An energy-efficient MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks," in Proc. of 21st International Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, pp. 1567-1576, June 2002.
- T. van Dam and K. Langendoen, "An adaptive energy-efficient MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks," in Proc. of the first ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor System, pp. 171-180, November 2003.
- J. Polastre, J. Hill, and D. Culler, "Versatile low power media access for wireless sensor networks," in Proc. of the second ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor System, pp. 95-107, November 2004.
- M. Buettner, G. V. Yee, E. Anderson and R. Han, "X-MAC: a short preamble mac protocol for duty-cycled wireless sensor networks," in Proc. of the 4th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor System, pp. 307-320, November 2006.
- Lei Tang, Yanjun Sun, Omer Gurewitz, and David B. Johnson, "PW-MAC: An energy-efficient predictive-wakeup MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks," in Proc. of the 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, pp. 1305-1313, April 2011.
- M. Amjad, M. Sharif, M. K. Afzal, S. W. Kim, "TinyOS-new trends comparative views and supported sensing applications: A review," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 16, No. 9, pp. 2865-2889, May 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2016.2519924
- Inhye Park, Hyungkeun Lee, and Seokjoong Kang, "RIX-MAC: An Energy-efficient Receiver-initiated Wakeup MAC protocol for WSNs," International Journal of KSII Transactions on Internet and Information System, Vol. 8, No. 5, May 2014.
- Ou Yang, Wendi B. Heinzelman, "Modeling and Performance Analysis for Duty-Cycled MAC Protocols with Applications to S-MAC and X-MAC," International Journal of IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 905-921, June 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMC.2011.121
- K. Ghaboosi, B. H. Khalaj, Y. Xiao, and M. Latva-aho, "Modeling IEEE 802.11 DCF using parallel space-time Markov chain," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 57, No. 4, pp. 2404-2413, July 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TVT.2007.909304
- NS-2, URL: http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/