- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study of the influential factors of repurchase intention and word-of-mouth intention of men in their 20's and 30's in social commerce - Focused on social commerce characteristics and consumers' personal characteristics -
소셜커머스에서 20~30대 남성의 재구매 의도와 구전 의도에 영향을 미치는 요인 연구 - 소셜커머스 특성과 소비자 개인 특성을 중심으로 -
- Shin, Su-Yun (Dept. of Clothing Science, Seoul Women's University)
- 신수연 (서울여자대학교 의류학과)
- Received : 2016.12.07
- Accepted : 2017.01.05
- Published : 2017.02.28
Social commerce is a kind of internet shopping mall in which consumers purchase the products with other consumers through mutual interactions including the development of SNS(social network service). Social commerce has expanded rapidly as a mainstream online shopping mall over the past five years driving consumers to purchase more fashion products providing the cheaper prices than open market internet shopping mall. The purpose of this study is to identify the important parameters of social commerce characteristics and consumer characteristics that affect repurchase intention and word-of-mouth intention. A 221 survey questionnaire was distributed to men in their 20's and 30's who live in Seoul metropolitan area. The data were analyzed utilizing Cronbach's
Supported by : Seoul Women's University
- Ahn, T. H. (2015). 최근 온라인쇼핑 트렌드와 대응전략 [Recent trends and strategies of online shopping]. Retail CEO Report, 18, 1-23.
- An, U. S. (2013). An effect of social commerce motivations on customer loyalty: Focused on social commerce provider trust and social commerce supplier trust. Journal of Korea Service Management Society, 14(5), 201-228. https://doi.org/10.15706/jksms.2013.14.5.009
- Bae, J. K. (2013). A study of influencing factors for repurchase intention in social commerce services. The e-Business Studies, 14(2), 199-224. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.14.2.201306.199
- Baek, M.-Y., & Han, S.-L. (2015). Analysis of usage motivation and repeat-using intention in mobile social commerce. Korean Journal of Business Administration, 28(1), 103-120.
- Baek, S. R. (2008). The influence of impulse buying tendency, apparel price and scarcity message on purchasing behavior at the time of group buying on the internet. Unpublished master's thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea.
- Chae, S. H., Lim, J. I., & Kang, J. Y. (2015). A comparative analysis of social commerce and open market using user reviews in Korean mobile commerce. Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, 21(4), 53-77. doi:10.13088/jiis.2015.21.4.053
- Chen, Q. (2012). A study on the influential factors of students' impulsive purchases in social commerce. Unpublished master's thesis, Sejong University, Seoul, Korea.
- Cho, H. J., Shin, S. J., & Song, J. G. (2012). 소셜커머스 환경에서 구매만족에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구 [A study on the influential factors of consumer satisfaction in social commerce]. Journal of the Korean Society of Management Information System, 2012(1), 1092-1100.
- Choi, Y.-J., & Lee, M.-A. (2016). Effects of characteristics of social commerce on purchase intention: Moderating effects of perceived risk and price sensitivity of mobile application users. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 40(3), 574-589. doi:10.5850/JICSCT.2016.40.3.574
- Crego, E. T., & Schiffrin, P. D. (1995). Customercentered reengineering: Remapping for total customer value. Burr Ridge, Illinois: Irwin Professional Pub.
- Dellarocas, C. (2003). The digitization of word of mouth: Promise and challenges of online feedback mechanisms. Management Science, 49(10), 1407-1424. doi:10.1287/mnsc.49.10.1407.17308
- Goo, D. S. (2011). 국내 소셜커머스 기업 마케팅 분석을 통한 SNS(Social Network Service) 활용방안에 관한 연구 [A study on the SNS(Social Network Service) utilization through domestic social commerce company marketing analysis]. Unpublished master's thesis, Ajou University, Gyeonggi-do, Korea.
- Han, E.-K., Song, S.-J., & Lim, H.-N. (2011). The motives for using social commerce and satisfaction, repurchase intention: Based on the uses and gratification theory. The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, 13(3), 298-325.
- Han, S.-L., & Park, C.-K. (2000). Determinants of consumer buying intention in online environment: Analysis of flow concept. Journal of Korean Marketing Association, 15(1), 187-204.
- Hong, J.-B., & Lee, S.-H. (2015). The influence of social commerce characteristics on reliability and repurchase intention after purchasing sports products. The Korea Journal of Sports Science, 24(6), 767-779.
- Hwang, S.-J., & Baek, S.-R. (2009). The influence of impulse buying tendency, price, and scarcity message on apparel choice and purchase intention at the time of internet group buying. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 33(10), 1519-1529. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.10.1519
- Jin, D. S., & Lim, J. W. (2012). Impacts of social commerce in e-commerce: In perspective of social commerce analysis model. International Commerce and Information Review, 14(1), 369-390. https://doi.org/10.15798/kaici.14.2.201206.369
- Jin, G.-S., & Lee, J.-H. (2012). Service quality factors affecting satisfaction and repurchase intention of social commerce. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 12(3), 311-321. doi:10.5392/JKCA.=2012.12.03.311
- Jung, J. S. (2014, December 19). 모바일 쇼핑... '나는 소셜커머스 vs 기는 오픈마켓' [Mobile shopping... 'fly social commerce VS crawl open market']. MK news, Retrieved September 26, 2016, from http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2014&no=1548009
- Kang, D. W. (2016, March 09). 2015 온라인쇼핑 시장규모... 인터넷쇼핑 29조, M커머스 24조 달성 [2015 on-line shopping mall market size… Internet shopping mall 2900 billion, M-commerce 2400 billion achieve]. Money today, Retrieved September 26, 2016, from http://mnb.moneys.news/mnbview. php?no=2016030810318094036
- Kim, H. (2016, July 21). 쿠팡, 남성 구매자 2년새 64% 급증... '男心 홀린 소셜커머스' [Coupang, man customer increase 64% during 2 years... 'social commerce attract man's mind']. Financial news, Retrieved September 26, 2016, from http://www.fnnews.com/news/201607211413345424
- Kim, H. J., & Chung, M. S. (2015). The effects of clothes shopping orientation and perceived risk on purchase intention in social commerce. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 23(3), 384-399. doi:10.7741/rjcc.2015.23.3.384
- Kim, I., & Son, M. J. (2013). A study on consumer purchasing behavior of brand-name fashion goods via social commerce. Journal of Basic Design & Art, 14(4), 143-155.
- Kim, K. S. (2013). Social commerce motivations, benefits and dissatisfaction factors the impact on the buying behavior loyalty. Korean Journal of Consumer and Advertising Psychology, 14(2), 343-364.
- Kim, M.-S. (2012). Effects of motivation and reputation on customers' participation, trust, behavior intention in social commerce sites. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea.
- Kim, S. H., & Oh, S. H. (2002). Examining the relationship of virtual satisfaction, virtual trust, and virtual loyalty in the internet shopping. The Journal of Social Science, 21(2), 109-125.
- Kim, T. H. (2016, April 15). 소셜커머스, 영업손실 8313억... "적자는 성장통" [The loss of 831.3 billion won in social commerce... "Its deficit represents growing pains"]. Seoul Finance, Retrieved April 17, 2016, from http://www.seoulfn.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=250305
- Kozinets, R. V., De Valck, K., Wojnicki, A. C., & Wilner, S. J. S. (2010). Networked narratives: Understanding word-of-mouth marketing in online communities. Journal of Marketing, 74(2), 71-89. doi:10.1509/jmkg.74.2.71
- Kwon, H.-I., Kim, M.-J., Park, J.-H., & Lee, J.-A. (2011). Study on evaluation of social commerce quality: Focus on quality factors of the information system and individual characteristics. Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, 9(8), 229-237.
- Lee, A.-R. (2012). Researching the effect that purchasing factor of social commerce have on customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and repurchasing. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, E. M. (2011). 소셜 커머스 글로벌 사업자 동향 [Social commerce global business trends]. Korea Information Society Development Institute, 23(3), 36-44.
- Lee, H. J. (2014). A study on purchase satisfaction and repurchase intention according to usage motivation when purchasing fashion products in social commerce. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 16(4), 596-603. doi:10.5805/SFTI.2014.16.4.596
- Lee, J.-H. (2013). The influence of social commerce characteristics on satisfaction, reliability and repurchase intention. Journal of Distribution and Management Research 16(2), 103-113. https://doi.org/10.17961/jdmr.16.2.201305.103
- Lee, M.-J., Chung, S.-J., & Jeon, Y.-J. (2012). A study on satisfaction and intention to re-purchase fashion goods through social commerce. Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association, 14(2), 63-74.
- Lee, S.-J., & Shin, S.-Y. (2013). A study on the influential factors of impulsive purchases by female university students in their 20's when purchasing fashion products in social commerce. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 15(5), 743-752. doi:10.5805/SFTI.2013.15.5.743
- Park, E. J., Kim, E. Y., Funches, V. M., & Foxx, W. (2012). Apparel product attributes, web browsing, and e-impulse buying on shopping websites. Journal of Business Research, 65(11), 1583-1589. doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2011.02.043
- Park, M. Y. (2015, April 15). 공룡이 된 소셜커머스, 5년 새 거래액 이렇게나... [Social commerce became a dinosaur, for 5 years, trade amounts become...]. Digitaltimes, Retrieved September 26, 2016, from http://www.dt.co.kr/contents.html?article_no=2015041502109976798005
- Park, S. C., & Koh, J. (2013). Determinants of continuance intention to use social commerce for group purchasing: The moderating role of product involvement. Entrue Journal of Information Technology, 12(2), 139-154.
- Shin, J.-M., & Yoh, E. A. (2013). The effect of consumer innovativeness on repurchase intention of fashion products through social commerce. Journal of Living Science Research, 39, 91-101.
- Shin, S. A (2012). Comparison of flow and loyalty of travelers using social commerce based on their motives and impulse buying tendencies. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyungsung University, Busan, Korea.
- Son, M.-J. (2013). A study on consumer purchasing behavior of brand-name fashion goods via social commerce. Unpublished master's thesis, Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea.
- Stephen, A. T., & Toubia, O. (2010). Deriving value from social commerce networks. Journal of Marketing Research, 47(2), 215-228. doi:10.1509/jmkr.47.2.215
- Trusove, M., Buckling, R. E., & Pauwels, K. (2009). Effect of word-of-mouth versus traditional marketing: Findings from an internet social networking site. Journal of Marketing, 73(5), 90-102. doi:10.1509/jmkg.73.5.90
- Wang, Y., & Kwon, S.-D. (2012). A study on the factors influencing repurchase intention in social commerce. Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management, 19(4), 137-152.
- Wangenheim, F. V., & Bayon, T. (2007). The chain from customer satisfaction via word-of-mouth referrals to new customer acquisition. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 35(2), 233-249. doi:10.1007/s11747-007-0037-1
- Woo, S. H., & Hwang, J. S. (2013). The effect of fashion consumer's browsing motives and risk perception on purchase intention in social commerce. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 37(6), 772-785. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2013.37.6.772
- Yang, H. S., & Choi, E. J. (2014). The effect of shopping value on fashion shopping satisfaction and future behavioral intention in fashion social commerce. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 38(3), 293-304. doi:10.5850/JKSCT.2014.38.3.293