- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
DEA optimization for operating tunnel back analysis
운영 중 터널 역해석을 위한 차분진화 알고리즘 최적화
- An, Joon-Sang (INHA University) ;
- Kim, Byung-Chan (HANYANG University) ;
- Moon, Hyun-Koo (HANYANG University) ;
- Song, Ki-Il (INHA University) ;
- Su, Guo-Shao (Guangxi University)
- Received : 2016.02.16
- Accepted : 2016.03.04
- Published : 2016.03.31
Estimation of the stability of an operating tunnel through a back analysis is a difficult concept to analyze. Specially, when a relatively thick lining is constructed as in case of a subsea tunnel, there will be a limit to the use of displacement-based tunnel back analysis because the corresponding displacement is too small. In this study, DEA is adopted for tunnel back analysis and the feasibility of DEA for back analysis is evaluated. It is implemented in the finite difference code FLAC3D using its built-in FISH language. In addition, the stability of a tunnel lining will be evaluated from the development of displacement-based algorithm and its expanded algorithm with conformity of several parameters such as stress measurements.
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- An, J.S., Lee, S.H., Lee, H.R., Song, K.I. (2015), "Application of differential evolution algorithm for tunnel back analysis: Feasibility study", Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association. KTA 2015 Fall Symposium, pp. 157-158.
- Hwang, H.S. (2002), "Function optimization and event clustering by adaptive differential evolution", Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 451-461. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2002.12.5.451
- Gioda, G., Sakurai, S. (1987), "Back analysis procedures for the interpretation of field measurements in geomechanics", International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 555-583. https://doi.org/10.1002/nag.1610110604
- Hisataki, M., Ito, T. (1985), "Back analysis for tunnels by optimization method", In International conference on numerical methods in geomechanics, pp. 1301-1307.
- Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. (2012), FLAC3D-Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 3 Dimensions. Version 5.0. User Manual, Minnesota, USA.
- Kim, M.K., Jang, J.B. (1995), "Back analysis of the measured displacements by the coupled method of finite elements - boundary elements in tunnel", Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 205-213.
- Kim, Y.J,. Lee, Y.J. (2013), "Development of a back analysis program for reasonable derivation of tunnel design parameters", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 357-373. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2013.15.3.357
- Sakurai, S. (1997), "Lessons learned from field measurements in tunnelling", Tunnelling and underground space technology, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 513-522.
- Sakurai, S., Takeuchi, K. (1983), "Back analysis of measured displacements of tunnels", Rock mechanics and rock engineering, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 173-180. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01033278
- Storn, R., Price, K. (1997), "Differential evolution-a simple and efficient heuristic for global optimization over continuous spaces", Journal of Global Optimization, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 341-359. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008202821328
- Su, G.S., Zhang, X.F., Chen, G.Q., Fu, X.Y.. (2008), "Identification of structure and parameters of rheological constitutive model for rocks using differential evolution algorithm", Journal of Central South University of Technology, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 25-28. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11771-008-0006-y
- Vardakos, S., Gutierrez, M., Xia, C. (2012), "Parameter identification in numerical modeling of tunneling using the Differential Evolution Genetic Algorithm (DEGA)", Tunnelling and underground space technology, Vol. 28, pp. 109-123. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2011.10.003
- Vesterstrom, J., Thomsen, R. (2004), "A comparative study of differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, and evolutionary algorithms on numerical benchmark problems", Proceedings of the Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC '04), Vol. 2, pp. 1980-1987.
- Yang, H.S., Jeon, Y.S. (2002), "Development of a back analysis program for rock tunnel using FLAC", Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 37-42.
- You, K.H., Kim, K.S. (2012), "A tunnel back analysis using artificial neural network technique and face mapping data", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 357-374. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.4.357
- Estimation of subsea tunnel stability considering ground and lining stiffness degradation measurements vol.18, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.5.389