Supported by : 동의대학교
- Susanna Reggiani et. al. "TCAD Simulation of Hot-Carrier and Thermal Degradation in STI-LDMOS Transistors" IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 691-698, Feb. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2012.2227321
- M.C.Cheng, J.A.Smith, W.Jia and R.Coleman, "An Effective Thermal Model for FinFET Structure," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 61, no.1, pp.202-206, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2013.2291512
- S. Poli, S. Reggiani,et. al. "Hot-carrier stress induced degradation in multi-STI-Finger LDMOS: An experimental and numerical insight," Solid State Electron., vol. 65/66, pp. 57-63, Nov./Dec. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sse.2011.06.007
- Zih-Song Wang et. al. "A New Recess Method for SA-STI NAND Flash Memory" IEEE Electorn Device Lett., Vol. 33, No. 6, pp.896-898 June 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/LED.2012.2192251
- V. C. Su et al "Shallow-Trench- Isolation(STI)- Induced Mechanical-Stress- Related Kink- Effect Behaviors of 40-nm PD SOI NMOS Device" IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 1588-1562, JUNE 2008.
- W H Lee, et al. "Characterization and Capacitive Modeling of Target Concentration- Dependent Sub threshold Swing in Silicon Biosensors " IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 587-589, May 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/LED.2014.2312196