Supported by : 부경대학교
- Makhlouf M. and Makhlouf D. Apelian, ACRC, Paper No. DEFC07-99ID13716, "Casting characteristics of Aluminum die casting alloys", (2002) 1-46.
- Jorstad J. L, Die Casting Engineer, "Future technology in Aluminum die casting", 9 (2006) 18-25.
- Koch H, Hielsher. U, Sternau H. and Franke A. J., TMS, "Silafont-36, the new low iron high-pressure die-casting alloy", (1995) 1011-1018.
- Watanabe T, Kimura R, Nakazawa T, Chiba H, Tanaka S, Ueki T, Toriyama T. and Yoshida M, J. of Japan Institute of Light Metals, "Development of the theories of solidification cracking and measuring methods for mechanical properties of solid-liquid coexistence alloys", 58 (2008) 395-405. https://doi.org/10.2464/jilm.58.395
- Clyne T. W. and Davies G. J, Proc. Conf. on Solidification and Casting of Metals, "Solidification and casting of metals", (1979) 275.
- Jorstad J, Wayne L. and Zalensas D. L, American Foundrymen's Society Inc., "Aluminum Casting Technology", 2nd Edi., (1997) 21-26.
- Viano D, StJohn D, Grandfield J. and Caceres C, Light Metals 2005, "Hot Tearing in Aluminium-Copper Alloys" (2005) 1069-1073.
- Bishop H. F. and Pellini W. S, AFS Trans., "Investigation of Metallurgical and Mechanical Effects in Development of Hot Tearing", 65 (1957) 247-258.
- Novikov I. I, Goryachelomkost tsvetnykh metallov I splavov, Moscow, Nauka "Investigation of Metallurgical and Mechanical Effects in Development of Hot Tearing", (1966) 299.
- Novikov I. I, Matveeva KT Zavod Lab, "Hot Shortness of Non-Ferrous Metals and Alloys", 11 (1957) 1362.
- Davidson C, Viano D, Lu I. and StJohn D, International Journal of Cast Material Research, "Observation of crack initiation during hot tearing", 19 (2006) 59-65.
- Mitchell J. B, Cockcroft S. I, Viano D, Davidson C. and StJohn D, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction A, "Determination of Strain during Hot Tearing by Image Correlation", 38A (2007) 2503-2511.
- Instone S, Ph. D. Thesis, "The Effect of Alloy Composition and Microstructure on Hot Cracking of Vertical Direct Chill Cast Aluminum Alloy Billet", University of Queensland, (1999).
- Instone S, StJohn D. and Grandfield J, International Journal of Cast Material Research, "New apparatus for characterising tensile strength development and hot cracking in the mushy zone", 12 (2000) 441-456.
- Dahle A. K, Instone S. and Sumitomo T, Metallurgical and Materials Transaction A, "Relationship between Tensile and Shear Strengths of the Mushy Zone in Solidifying Aluminum Alloys", 34A (2003) 105-113.
- Effect of Scrap Content on the Hot Tearing Property and Tensile Property of AC2BS Alloy vol.36, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7777/jkfs.2016.36.2.67