- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
ANALYSIS OF SOLUTIONS OF TIME FRACTIONAL TELEGRAPH EQUATION
- Joice Nirmala, R. (DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY) ;
- Balachandran, K. (DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY)
- Received : 2013.11.23
- Accepted : 2014.04.29
- Published : 2014.09.25
In this paper, the solution of time fractional telegraph equation is obtained by using Adomain decomposition method and compared with various other method to determine the efficiency of Adomain decomposition method. These methods are used to obtain the series solutions. Finally, results are analysed by plotting the solutions for various fractional orders.
- K. Abboui and Y. Cherruaut, New Ideas for Proving Convergence of Decomposition Methods, Computers and Mathematics with Application, 29(1996), 103-108.
- G. Adomain, Solving frontier problems of Physics, Kluwar, Dordrecht, 1994.
- G. Adomain, A Rieview of the Decomposition Method in Applied Mathematics, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Application, 135(1988), 501-544. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-247X(88)90170-9
- O.P. Agrawal, Solution for a Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation Defined in Dounded Domain, Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics, 29(2002), 145-155. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1016539022492
- A.M.O. Anwar, F. Jarad, D. Baleanu and F. Ayaz, Fractional Caputo Heat Equation within the Double Laplace Transform, Romanian Journal of Physics, 58(2013), 15-22.
- J. Biazar, E. Babolian and R. Islam, Solution of the System of Volterra Integral Equations of the First Kind by Adomian Decomposition Method, Applied Mathematics and Computation,139(2003), 249-258. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(02)00173-X
- J. Biazar, E. Babolian and R. Islam, Solution of the System of Ordinary Differential Equations by Adomian Decomposition Method, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 147(2004), 713-719. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(02)00806-8
- J. Biazar and H. Ebrahimi, An Approximation to the Solution of Telegraph Equation by Adomain Decomposition Method, International Mathematics Fourm, 2(2007), 2231-2236. https://doi.org/10.12988/imf.2007.07196
- R.C. Cascaval, E.C. Eckstein, C.L. Frota and J.A. Goldstein,Fractional Telegraph Equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 276(2002), 145-159. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-247X(02)00394-3
- V. Daftardar-Grjji and H. Jafari, Boundary Value Problems for Fractional Diffusion-Wave Equation, Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 3(2006), 1449-5910.
- V. Daftardar-Gejji and H. Jafari, Adomain Decomposition Method: A Tool for Solving Fractional Differential Equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 301(2005), 508-518. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2004.07.039
- V. Daftardar-Grjji and H. Jafari, Solving a System of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Eqautions using Adomain Decomposition Method, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 196(2006), 644-651. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2005.10.017
- V. Daftardar-Gejji, A. Babakhani and R. Islam, Solution of the System of Ordinary Differential Equations by Adomain Decomposition Method, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 147(2004), 713-719. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0096-3003(02)00806-8
- E.C. Eckstein, J.A. Goldstein and M. Leggas, The Mathematics of Suspensions, Kac Walks and Asymptotic Analyticity, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 03(1999), 39-50.
- H. Eltayeb and A. Kilicman, A Note on Double Laplace transformation and Telegraphic Equations, Abstract and applied analysis, 2013(2013), 1-6.
- F. Huang, Analytical Solution for the Time Fractional Telegraph Equation by Laplace and Fourier Transform, Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2009(2009), 1-9.
- M. Javidi and B. Ahmed, Numerical Solution of Fractional Partial Differential Equation by Numerical Laplace Inverse Technique, Advances in Difference Equations,375(2013), 1-18.
- K.S. Miller and B. Ross, An introduction to the fractional calculus and fractional differential equations,Wiley and Sons, New York, 1993.
- D. Kaya, A New Approach to the Telegraph Equation: An Application of the Decomposition Method, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics Academics Sinica, 28(2000), 51-57.
- Y. Khan, J. Diblik, N. Faraz and Z. Smarda, A Efficient New Perturbative Laplace Method for Space-Time Fractional Telegraph Equation, Advances in Difference Equations, 204(2012), 1-9.
- A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava and J.J. Trujillo, Theory and application of fractional differential equations, Elsevier, Amstrdam, 2006.
- S. Momani, Analytic and Approximate Solutions of the Space and Time Fractional Telegraph Equations, Applied Mathmatics and Computation, 170(2005), 1126-1134. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2005.01.009
- K.B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The fractional calculus: Theory and application of differentiation and integration to arbitrary order, Academic Press, New York, 1974.
- E. Orsingher and L. Beghin, Time Fractional Telegraph Equations and Telegraph Processes with Brownian Time, Probability Theory and Related Fields, 128(2004), 141-160. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00440-003-0309-8
- E. Orsingher and X. Zhao, The Space Fractional Telegraph Equation and the Related Fractional Telegraph Process, Chinese Annals of Mathematics Series B, 24(2003), 45-56. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0252959903000050
- J. Paneva-Konovska, Series in Mittag-Leffler Functions: Inequalities and Convergent Theorems, Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, 13(2010), 403-414.
- V. Parthiban and K. Balachandran, Solutions of System of Fractional Partial Differential Equation, Application and Applied Mathematics: An International Journal, 8 (2013), 289-304.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional differential equations, Academic Press, New York, 1999.
- U. Hayat and S.T. Mohyud-Din, Homotopy Perturbation Technique for Time Fractional Telegraph Equations, International Journal of Modern Theoretical Physics, 2(2013), 33-41.
- A. Sevimlican, An Approximation to Solution of Space and Time Fractional Telegraph Equations by Variational Iteration Method, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2010(2010), 1-10.
- A.M. Wazwaz, A Reliable Technique for Solving the Wave Equation in Infinite One-dimensional Medium, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 92(1998), 1-7.
- A. Yidirim, Homotopy Perturbation Method for Solving the Space and Time Fractional Telegraph Equations, International Journal of Computer Mathematics, 87(2010), 2998-3006. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207160902874653
- Z. Odibat and S. Momani, Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations of Fractional Order, Applied Mathematical Modeling, 32(2008), 28-29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2006.10.025
- Double Laplace Transform Method for Solving Space and Time Fractional Telegraph Equations vol.2016, pp.1687-0425, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/1414595