- Volume 27 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Optimal Process Design of Super Junction MOSFET
Super Juction MOSFET의 공정 설계 최적화에 관한 연구
- Kang, Ey Goo (Department of Photovolatic Engineering, Far East University)
- 강이구 (극동대학교 태양광공학과)
- Received : 2014.07.17
- Accepted : 2014.07.24
- Published : 2014.08.01
This paper was developed and described core-process to implement low on resistance which was the most important characteristics of SJ (super junction) MOSFET. Firstly, using process-simulation, SJ MOSFET optimal structure was set and developed its process flow chart by repeated simulation. Following process flow, gate level process was performed. And source and drain level process was similar to genral planar MOSFET, so the process was the same as the general planar MOSFET. And then to develop deep trench process which was main process of the whole process, after finishing photo mask process, we developed deep trench process. We expected that developed process was necessary to develop SJ MOSFET for automobile semiconductor.
- E. G. Kang and M. Y. Sung, J. KIEEME, 15, 758 (2002).
- T. J. Nam, H. S. Chung, and E. G. Kang, J. KIEEME, 24, 713 (2011).
- M. A. Paul and D. J. Bates, Electronic Principles (McGraw-Hill College, 2006)
- E. Gates and L. Chartrand, Introduction to Electronics, 4ed. (Delmar, 2001)
- S. S. Kyoung, J. H. Seo, Y. H. Kim, J. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, and M. Y. Sung, J. KIEEME, 22, 12 (2009).
- H. S. Lee, E. G. Kang, A. R. Shin, H. H. Shin, and M. Y. Sung, KIEE, 7 (2006).
- W. H. Hayt, Jr. Eng. Ineer. Ingelect. Romagnetics-7/E (McGraw-Hill, 2005)