Supported by : 환경부
- Cho, Yong-Hyeon. 1997. Development of an Evaluation Method of Stream Naturalness for Ecological Restoration of Stream Corridors. a doctoral dissertation of Seoul National University's Graduate School.
- Choi, B. S. 2011. Development of Planting Model and Growth Characteristics Depending on the Fundamental Environment of Hydrophites for Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration -Focusing on Phragmites communis-. a doctoral dissertation of Sangmyung University's Graduate School.
- Choi, G. C. and Kim, N. C. 1999. Study on the Revegetation Methods of Phragmites japonica, Miscanthus sacchariflorus, Themeda triandra and pennisetum alopecuroides for the Rehabilitation of Close-to-Nature River. The Korea Society For Environmental Restoration And Revegetation Technology 2(2): 70-77.
- Jung, D. Y. 2000. A Study on Sods Establishment and Planting Methods of Phramites spp. and Miscanthus spp. for Waterfront Vegetation. a doctoral dissertation of Chongju University's Graduate School.
- Jung, Y. T. 2004. Study of habitat and germination characteristics of native Gramineae plants for revegetation. a master's thesis of Chungang University's Graduate School.
- Kim, E. S. 2000. Germination and seeding growth of Phramites comminis and Typha- angustata. a master's thesis of Kongju National University's Graduate School of Education.
- Kim, H. J. 2008. Near-to-nature River planning. Taerim. 122.
- Kim, K. D. 2013. Germination, Plug Production and Visual Quality on Three Species of Ornamental Grasses. a master's thesis of Yonsei University's Graduate School.
- Kim, S. G.․Kim, C․Chang, N. I.․Lee, S. H. and Choi, M. S. 2006. A Study on the Method of Evaluation of Nature-Friendly Stream Improvement Works. Korean Society of Civil Engineers 10: 1526.
- Lee, J. Y. 2013. Germination Characteristics of Native Plant for slope Revegetation according to Colllection Time. a master's thesis of Kongju National University's Graduate School.
- Lim, C. S.․Oh, J. Y.․Seck, Y. C. and Kim, D. H. 2010. Articles: Plant & Forest ; Effects of Harvest Time and GA3 Treatment on the Germination Rate of Pennisetum alopecuroides for. erythrochaetum. Journal of Agriculture & Life Sciences. 44(6): 1-7.
- Shin, C. H. 2011. A Study on the Vegetation Cover with Applying Close-to-Nature Stream Techniques -Focused on the Tan-Cheon Stream in Seongnam City-. a master's thesis of Kyungwon University's Graduate School.
- Yun, J. S. 2001. Germination Rate of the Revegetation Plants according to Temperature. a master's thesis of Dankook University's Graduate School.
- Pratical Use of Several Ground Covers on a Slope Revegetation Construction - Miscanthus sinensis var. purpurascens, Festuca arundinacea, Pennisetum alopecuroides, Zoysia japonica - vol.18, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2015.18.3.97
- Seed Germination Study to Determine the Feasibility of Local Resources as Materials for Ecological Restoration vol.18, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2015.18.1.153