- Volume 14 Issue 6
It is essential to investigate the structure and the main characteristics of BSN (Bio-Sensor Network) platform in built smart healthcare environment while designing healthy housing facilities. For this study, WSN (Wireless Sensor Network) data transmission technologies have been employed with medical sensors, and optimal medical devices would provide various Web 2.0 services by connecting to the WiBro network. The BSN platform normally recognizes in surroundings of WBAN (Wireless Body Area Network) or WPAN (Wireless Personal Area Network), and it is possible to manage sensor nodes by utilizing SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and REST (REpresentational State Transfer). In addition, the feature of SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for mobile gateway is also included for being adapted to huge network structure. Finally, BSN platform will play a role as important clues for developing personal WSN service models for smart healthy housing properties.
Grant : Development of Hanok Technology, Phase II
Supported by : Ministry of Land and Transport Affairs
- Kim, Moon-Seok, A Study on the Change of Design Paradigm in Ubiquitous Space : Based on the Change of Visual Behavior in a Cybernetic Viewpoint, Doctoral Thesis, Hanyang University, 2003.
- Park, Soo-Been, Housing Needs of Residents for Digital Home Design, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, v.22, n.2, pp.83-94, 2006.
- Jung, Byung-Ju, Trend for Health Business to Ubiquitous Society, Series of Research for Ubiquitous Society, v.17, pp.1-14, 2006.
- BCC Research, Healthcare Information Systems, 2012.
- Oh, Chan-Ohk, A Study on the Digital Life Style for the Design of Digital Home, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, v.22, n.4, pp.67-75, 2006.
- Forrester Research, Who Pays for Healthcare Unbound, 2014.
- Lee, Sunmin, Lee, Yeunsook, Ahn, Changhoun, Consumer's Response for Health Friendly Planning Features of Smart Home, Journal of Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, v.9, n.2, pp.27-36, 2009.
- Eco-friendly Environment Research Center, User Survey and Component Design for Future Housing, KT R&D Center and Choongang University, 2006.
- Han, Seung-Hoon, Oh, Se-Kyu, A Study on the Implementation of Ubiquitous Technology for Residential Space, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, v.27, n.4, pp.147-155, 2007.
- Han, Seung-Hoon, A Study on Development of Ubiquitous Bio-Sensors for Increasing Energy Efficiency, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, v.28, n.6, pp.58-63, 2008.