- Volume 22 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Runoff on Southern Area of Jeju Island, Korea
제주도 남부지역의 유출 특성
- Kang, Myung-Su (Department of Civil Engineering, Jeju National University) ;
- Yang, Sung-Kee (Department of Civil Engineering, Jeju National University) ;
- Jung, Woo-Yeol (Department of Civil Engineering, Jeju National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Su (Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Dankook University)
- Received : 2012.12.03
- Accepted : 2013.04.05
- Published : 2013.05.31
For Kangjeong stream and Akgeun stream in the central part of the southern Jeju Island, on-site discharge estimation was carried out for approximately 10 months (July 2011-April 2012) twice a month on a regular basis by using ADCP (acoustic doppler current profiler) and long term rate of discharge was calculated by using SWAT (soil and water assessment tool) model. The discharge was
Supported by : 제주수자원연구단
- Han, W. K., Yang, S. K., 2009, A runoff simulated using SWAT model depending on changes to land use in Jeju island, J. Environ. Sci., 18(9), 1057-1063.
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., 2008, Application of SWAT model on rivers in Jeju island, J. Environ. Sci., 17(9), 1039-1052.
- Jung, W. Y., Yang, S. K., 2009, Simulation of runoff of rivers in Jeju island using SWAT moidel, J. Environ. Sci., 18(9), 1045-1055.
- Lee, J. S., 2008, Hydrology, Goomibook, 396-399.
- Moon, D. C., Yang, S. K., Koh, K. W., Park, W. B., 2005, Estimation of baseflow discharge through several streams in Jeju island, Korea, J. Environ. Sci., 14(4), 405-412. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2005.14.4.405
- Muste, M., Gonzalez-Castro, J. A., Yu, K., Kim, D., 2007, Accuracy of ADCP discharge measurements for rating of flow-control structures, IIHR Report, IIHR-Hydroscience & Engineering, The University of Iowa, Iowa city, IA
- Yang, S. K., River management and improvement measures of Jeju island, River & Culture, Korea River Assoc., 3(4), 104-115.