- Volume 22 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Changes of Nitrogen and Soluble Reactive Phosphorus Content in Hanwoo Manure Using Probiotics to Feed and Manure: A Field Study
사료와 축분에 생균제 첨가 시 한우분 내 질소와 수용성인의 함량 변화: 현장연구 중심으로
- Choi, In-Hag (Department of Companion Animal & Animal Resources Sciences, Joongbu University)
- 최인학 (중부대학교 애완동물자원학과)
- Received : 2013.02.12
- Accepted : 2013.03.20
- Published : 2013.03.29
This study was conducted to investigate the changes in nitrogen and soluble reactive phosphorus(SRP) contents from hanwoo manure using probiotics to feed and manure additives during 5 weeks. A total of 45 hanwoo(24 months old) with averaging
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- American Public Health Association, 1992, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 18th Ed. American Public Health Association, Washington, DC, USA.
- Buckley, D. J., Morrissey, P. A., Gray, J. I., 1995. Influence of dietary vitamin E on the oxidative stability and quality of pig meat. J. Anim. Sci., 71, 3122-3130.
- Choi, I. H., Moore, P. A. Jr., 2008, Effects of liquid aluminum chloride additions to poultry litter on broiler performance, ammonia emissions, soluble phosphorus, total volatile fatty acids, and nitrogen contents of litter, Poult. Sci., 87, 1955-1963. https://doi.org/10.3382/ps.2008-00053
- Duncan, D. B., 1955, Multiple range and multiple F-tests, Biometrics., 11, 1-42. https://doi.org/10.2307/3001478
- Edwards D. R., Daniel, T. C., 1993, Effects of poultry litter application rate and rainfall intensity on quality of runoff from fescue plots, J. Environ. Qual., 22, 361-365.
- Fuller R., 1989, Probiotics in man and animals, J. Appl. Bacteriol., 66, 365-378. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2672.1989.tb05105.x
- Havenaar, R., Huis in 't Veld, J., 1992, Probiotics: A general view. In:wood ed. The lactic acid bacteria in health and disease, Elsevier Appl. Sci., 209-224.
- Kim, S. C., Amanullah, S. M., Kim, D. H., Lee, H. J., Choi, J. H., Lee, G. D., Choi, I. H., 2012, Effects of manure additives on pH and pathogen populations in Hanwoo(Korean native cattle) manure, Korean. J. Environ. Sci., 21, 1529-1533. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.12.1529
- Lee, E. Y., Lim, J. S., 2011, Effective feeding methods for the reduction of malodor and an increase in productivity in livestock. Korean J. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 39, 200-209.
- Moore, P. A. Jr., Daniel, T. C., Edwards, D. R., Miller, D. M., 1995, Effect of chemical amendments on ammonia volatilization from poultry litter, J. Environ. Qual., 24, 294-300.
- Moore, P. A. Jr., Daniel, T. C., Edwards, D. R., 1999, Reducing phosphorus runoff and improving poultry production with alum, Poult. Sci., 78, 692-698. https://doi.org/10.1093/ps/78.5.692
- Nahm, K. H., 1992, Practical guide to feed, forage and water analysis(English Edition), Yoo Han Pub. Co, Seoul, South Korea.
- SAS Institute, 2000, SAS User's guide: Statistics, Version 8 edition SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, USA.
- Shin, H. T., Keum, D. H., Lee, H. W., Rhee, D. K., Hwang, B. S., Lee, J. H., 2001, Screening of yeasts for the development of direct-fed microbials. Kor. J. Anim. Sci. Technol., 43(5), 721-726.
- Statistics Korea, 2012, The size of housing and a head by livestock and provinces.