- Volume 8 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
12주간 필라테스 매트 운동에 따른 노인 여성의 신체조성 및 혈관탄성도의 변화
The Changes of the body composition and vascular flexibility According to Pilates mat Exercise during 12 weeks in elderly women
- Received : 2013.09.12
- Accepted : 2013.11.15
- Published : 2013.11.30
본 연구는 필라테스 매트 운동을 통해 신체조성과 혈관탄성도의 변화를 확인하고 향후 노인 건강 증진을 위한 운동프로그램시 근거자료로 활용하고자 시도하였다. 노인 여성 30명을 대상으로 대조군과 운동군으로 분류하여 운동군은 1회 60분씩, 매주 3회 총 12주간 필라테스 매트 운동을 실시하였다. 신체조성에서는 골격근량(p<.01)과 체지방률(p<.01)이 통계적으로 유의한 감소가 있었고, 체지방량에서는 통계적으로 유의한 차이가 없었다. 혈관탄성도에서는 수축기 혈압(p<.01)과 말초 동맥압(p<.01)이 통계적으로 유의한 감소가 있었고, 이완기혈압과 대동맥압에서는 통계적으로 유의한 차이가 없었다.. 결론적으로 12주간 필라테스 매트 운동은 노인 여성의 신체조성과 혈관탄성도에 긍정적인 효과가 있음을 알 수 있었다.
- Choe MJ, "The effect of Park Golf exercise on body composition and sleep of the elderly", The Journal of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 1529-1536, 2012.
- Han CY, Shin JH, Lee MJ, "The effect of Soru Massage Therapy on pain of the head and neck of elderly", The Journal of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, Vol. 8, No. 8, pp. 1265-1270, 2013. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.8.1265
- Jeong SH, "Significance of pulse pressure in Alzheimer disease", Chunngnam National University master's thesis, 2004.
- Lee SH, Shin JH, Kang EY, Lee YJ, Jung SY, Yoo KD, Song SW, Baek SH, "The clinical significance of aortic pulse wave velocity in korean adults", J Korean Acad Fam Med, Vol. 27, No. 10, pp. 782-788, 2006.
- Chea SI, "A study on the effect of funcional fitness, body composition and vascular compliance before and after 12weeks taekwondo training in elder women", Hanyang Univerisy master's thesis, 2011.
- Lee BH, Yoo JY, Jeong JG, "Changes in Muscle Activity and Thickness of Resistance Exercise added Aerobic Exercise and Pure Resistance Exercise", The Journal of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 763-769, 2013. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.5.763
- Nikkila EA., Taskinen MR, Rrhunen S, Harkonnen M. "Lipopretein, lapase activity in adipose tissue and skeletal of runner: relation to serun Lipoproteions", Metabolism, Vol. 27, pp. 1661-1671, 2007.
- Lange C, Unnithan V, Larkam E, (2000). "Maximizing the benefits of pilates-inspired exercise for learning functional motorskills", Journal of Body work and Movement Therapies, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 99-108, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1054/jbmt.1999.0161
- Lee JS, "The Comparison between exercise intensity and quantity according to the diverse forms of pilates", Kyunghee University master's thesis, 2011.
- Kim SY, "The effect phylates mat exercise of middle-aged women's physical strength and composition", Daejeon University master's thesis, 2004.
- Kim YJ, "The effect of pilates therapy applied to the advaced hypertensive for 12 weeks focusing on the advanced hypertensive's angiotensin Ⅰ, fat of blood, building up body and muscular strength", Daejeon University master's thesis, 2007.
- Lee JO, "The effect of pilates mat exercise in 8 weeks on old-aged women's blood pressure, blood lipid level and the changes of body temperature with kirlian", Daejeon University master's thesis, 2007.
- American College of Sports Medicine. "Guidelines for Exercise Testing and prescription( 8th Ed)", Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2010.
- Lee JJ, Hwang TY, Lee BH, Yoo JY, Jun KH, Jeong JG, "Effects of Long-term Aqua exercise Program on body composition, Exercise Function and Quality of Life of the Old Women", The Journal of The Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, Vol. 8, No. 9, pp. 1399-1406, 2013. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.9.1399
- Kwon HJ, Kim NJ, "Effects of aerobic exercise and pilates exercise on body composition and blood variables in postmenopausal obese women", The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 19, No.1, pp. 679-688, 2010.
- Lee KH, "The effect of pilates mat exercise in 8 weeks on middle- aged women's body composition, lumbar muscle and flexibility", Daejeon University master's thesis, 2006.
- Evans EM, Racette SB, Peterson LR, Villareal DT, Greiwe JS, Hollosy JO. "Aerobic power and insulin action imporove in response to endurance exercise training in healthy 77-87yr olds", European journal of applied physiol., Vol. 98, No. 1, pp. 40-45, 2005.
- Kannel WB, Gordon T, Schwartz MJ, "Systolic versus diastolic blood pressure and risk of coronary heart disease: the Framingham study", Am J Cardiol, Vol. 27, pp. 335-346, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9149(71)90428-0
- Albaladejo R, Asmar MS, Benetos A, "Association between 24-hour ambulatory heart rate and arterial stiffness", Journal of human Hypertension, Vol. 14, pp. 137-141, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.jhh.1000961
- Mackey RH, Sutton-Tyrrell K, Vaitkevicius PV, Sakkinen PA, Lyles MF, Spurgeon HA, "Correlates of aortic stiffness in elderly individuals : a subgroup of the Cardiovascular Health Study", American Journal of Hypertension, Vol. 15, pp. 16-23, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0895-7061(01)02228-2
- Won YS, "The effects of chronic pilates exercise on health related fitness, low back pain level and metabolic syndrome in LBP obesity female", Suwon University master's thesis, 2010.
- Lee JK, "The effect of combined exercise training in middle-aged women with hypertension", Kyunghee University master's thesis, 2010.
- Kim BR, Kang SJ, Chung SL, Lee DK, " Effects of aerobic exercise on the hemodynamic predictors of the hypertensive patient", Kinesiology, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 19- 25, 2008.
- Lee JI, Sohn TS, Kwon HS, Lee JM, Chang SA, Cha BY, Son HS, "The changes of central aortic pulse wave analysis in metabolic syndrome", Korean diabetes J. Vol. 32, pp. 522-528, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4093/kdj.2008.32.6.522