- Volume 45 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Estimation for N Fertilizer Application Rate and Rice (Oriza sativa L.) Biomass by Ground-based Remote Sensors
지상원격탐사 센서를 활용한 벼의 질소시비수준 및 생체량 추정
- Shim, Jae-Sig (Pocheon-city Agricultural Technology Center) ;
- Lee, Joeng-Hwan (Department of Agricultural Chemistry Graduate School, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Shin, Su-Jung (Department of Agricultural Chemistry Graduate School, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Hong, Soon-Dal (Department of Agricultural Chemistry Graduate School, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2012.08.01
- Accepted : 2012.10.12
- Published : 2012.10.30
A field experiment was conducted to selection of ground-based remote sensor and reflectance indices to estimate rice production, estimation of suitable season for ground-based remote sensor and N top dressing fertilizer application rate in 2010. Fertilizer application was determined by "Fertilizer management standard for crops" (National Academy of Agricultural Science, 2006). Four levels of N-fertilizer were applied as 0%, 70%, 100% and 130% by base N-fertilizer application and were fertilized as 70% of basal dressing and 30% as top dressing. Rice (Oryza sativa L.) of Chucheong and Joonam (Korean cultivar) were planted on May 22, 2010 in sandy loam soil and harvested on October 6, 2010. Reflectance indices were measured 7 times from July 5 to August 23 by Crop circle-amber and red version and GreenSeeker-green and red version. Remote sensing angle from the sensor head to the canopy of rice was adjusted to
본 연구는 벼 생산력을 예측할 수 있는 지상원격 측정센서 및 반사율지표를 선발하고, 이삭거름 질소 시비량 추천을 위한 원격탐사 최적 검정시기를 평가하며. 효율적 원격탐사 지표에 의한 이삭거름 질소 시비량 추천모델을 추정하고자 2010년에 포장시험이 수행되었다. 질소 시비량은 작물별 시비처방기준 (NIAST, 2006) 에 의해 결정하였고, 질소 시비수준은 기준 질소 시비량의 0%, 70%, 100% 및 130%의 4수준으로 하였으며, 밑거름으로 70%, 이삭거름으로 30%로 하여 분시하였다. 벼는 추청과 주남을 공시품종으로 하여 사양토에 5월 22일에 이앙하였고, 10월 6일에 수확하였다. 지상원격탐사 반사율 지표는 Crop Circle-amber와 red, GreenSeeker-green과 red를 이용해 7월 5일부터 8월 23일까지 7회에 걸쳐 측정하였다. 지상원격탐사 센서의 헤드와 작물 캐노피와의 형성 각도에 따라 센서가 탐지하는 식생의 밀도가 달라질 수 있다는 가정 하에 센서 헤드와 작물 캐노피의 측정 각도를
Supported by : 충북대학교
- Gong, H.Y. 2007. Estimation of N-fertilizer level and production of rice (Oryza sativa L.) using ground-based remote sensor. Master Thesis, Chungbuk National University. Choeng-Ju, Korea.
- Hong, S.D. 2001. Evaluation of soil fertility for precision agriculture. TALS. 1(1):19-25.
- Hong, S.D. and J.J. Kim. 2003. Agricultural application of ground remote sensing. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 36(2):92-103.
- Hussian, F., K.F. Bronson, Yadvinder-Singh, Bijay-Singh, and S. Peng. 2000. Use chlorophyll meter sufficiency indices for nitrogen management of irrigated rice in Asia. Agron. J. 92:875-879.
- Kang, S.S. 2007. Evaluation for biomass and nitrogen nutrition of crop by reflectance indices of ground-based remote sensors. Ph.D. Thesis, Chungbuk National University. Choeng-Ju, Korea.
- Kim, B.J., W.C. Park, R.K. Cho, and K.S. Ryu. 2001a. Possible use of NIR spectroscopy for soil testing. Korean J. Soil Sci. & Fert. 34(4):273-227.
- Kim, B.J., W.C. Park, R.K. Cho, and K.S. Ryu. 2001b. Use of NIR soil analyzer for measuring chemical properties of field soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. & Fert. 34(4):278-283.
- Kim, S.J. 2005. Scenario on future infrastructure of precision agriculture. TALS. 3(3):1-11.
- Kim, H.G., S.S. Kang, and S.D. Hong. 2009. Estimation for red pepper (Capsicum annum L.) biomass by reflectance indices with ground-based remote sensor. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 42(2):79-87.
- Kim, J.I., H.C. Choi, K.H. Kim, J.K. Ahn, N.B. Park, D.S. Park, C.S. Kim, J.Y. Kim, and J.K. Kim. 2009. Varietal response to grain quality and palatability of cooked rice influenced by different nitrogen applications. Korean J. Crop Sci. 54(1):13-23.
- Lee, S.K. 2007. Effect of nitrogen fertilization on grain quality and palatability in rice cultivars. Master Thesis, Seoul National University. Seoul, Korea.
- NIAST. 2006. Recommendation of the amount of fertilizer for crops. RDA. Suwon, Korea.
- Peterson, T.A., T.M. Blackmer, D.D. Francis, and J.S. Schepers. 1993. Using a chlorophyll meter to improves N management. Nebguide G93-1171A. Coop. Ext. Serv., Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Varvel, G.E., J.S. Schepers, and D.D. Francis. 1997. Ability for in-season correction of nitrogen deficiency in corn using chlorophyll meter. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 61:1233-1239. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1997.03615995006100040032x
- Qin, W., S.A.W. Gerstl, D.W. Deering, and N.S. Goel. 2002. Characterizing leaf geometry for grass and crop canopies from hotspot observations. Remote Sens. Environ. 80:100-113. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0034-4257(01)00291-7