- Volume 49 Issue 4
Kinematic and Image Stabilization of a Two-axis Surveillance System on Ship
선상 2축 감시장비의 기구 및 영상 안정화
- Lee, Kyung-Min (Chungnam National University) ;
- Cho, Jae-Hyun (Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Ho-Bum (Chungnam National University) ;
- Lyou, Joon (Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2012.06.08
- Accepted : 2012.07.10
- Published : 2012.07.25
When operating a surveillance system in the maritime environment, its stabilization performance is degraded due to undesirable disturbance motions. For accurate target pointing of a 2-axes surveillance system on shipboard, the kinematic stabilization is first applied, which compensates a deviated motion via coordinate transformations of attitude information. Resultantly, the stabilization error is no longer reduced due to less accuracy of a MEMS sensor and kinematic constraint, leading to introduction of the image stabilization as a complementary function. And for real-time execution of the present dual stabilization scheme, a HILS (Hardware In the Loop Simulation) test bed including 6-dof motion simulator has been constructed, and through the obtained HILS data, it has been confirmed that the stabilization is successfully.
- 유기성 최진태 외 "시선안정화 제어용 짐벌의 동특성 규명", 포항산업과학연구원(RIST) 연구논문, 22권, 4호, pp. 241-247 , 2008.
- 이원부 박수홍 외 "Gyro Sensor 제어용 Servo Motion 제어기 개발", 한국전자통신학회논문지 제 5권 제 5호, pp. 493-497, 2010.
- J .Lyou, M.S .Kang et al.," Dual stage and an image processing-based method for sight stabilization", Jour. Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 2097-2106, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-009-0356-x
- G. Bradski, A. Kaebler, "Learning OpenCV Computer Vision with the OpenCV Library", O'reilly 1st ed., 2008.