Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- 홍정식, 김태구, 임달오, "확산 모형에 의한 고가의료기기의 수요 확산의 특성분석 및 중장기 수요예측에 관한 연구", 보건행정학회지, 제18권, 제4호(2008), pp.85-110.
- 홍정식, 엄석준, "Bass 확산 모형의 이분 확장", 한국경영과학회지, 제34권, 제4호(2009), pp. 15-26.
- Bemmaor, A.C. and J. Lee, "The Impact of Heterogeneity and Ill-Conditioning on Diffusion Model Parameter Estimates," Marketing Science, Vol.21, No.2(2002), pp.209-220. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.184.108.40.206
- Hu, Q., C. Saunders and M. Gebelt, "Research Report;Diffusion of Information Systems Outsourcing; A Reevaluation of Influence Sources," Information Systems Research, Vol.8, No.3(1997), pp.288-301. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.8.3.288
- Kingsland, S., "The Refractory Model;The Logistic Curve and the History of Population Ecology," The Quarterly Review of Biology, Vol.57, No.1(1982), pp.29-52. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-185X.1982.tb00363.x
- Li, Y. and Z. Chen, "Diffusion of Innovations in a Small World Network," Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, (2007), pp.5617-5620.
- Meade, N., "Forecasting Using Growth Curves- An Adaptive Approach," The Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol.36, No.12 (1985), pp.1103-1115.
- Meade, N. and T. Islam, "Forecasting with growth curves;An empirical comparison," International Journal of Forecasting, Vol.11, No.2(1995), pp.199-215. https://doi.org/10.1016/0169-2070(94)00556-R
- Meade, N. and T. Islam, "Technological Forecasting- Model Selection, Model Stability, and Combining Models," Management Science, Vol.44, No.8(1998), pp.1115-1130. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.44.8.1115
- Meyer, P.S., J.W. Yung, and J.H. Ausubel, "A primer on logistic growth and substitution; The mathematics of the loglet lab software," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.61(1999), pp.247-71. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-1625(99)00021-9
- Muller, E. and G. Yogev, "When does the majority become a majority? Empirical analysis of the time at which main market adopters purchase the bulk of our sales," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.73(2006), pp.1107-1120. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2005.12.009
- Niu, S., "A Piecewise-Diff-usion Model of New-Product Demands," Operations Research, Vol.54, No.4(2006), pp.678-695. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.1060.0287
- Ozkaya, E., Demand management in global supply chains, Ph. D. Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008.
- Philips, F., "On S-curves and tipping points," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.74(2007), pp.715-730. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2006.11.006
- Reed, L.J. and R. Pearl, "On the summation of logistic curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Vol.90, No.4(1927), pp. 729-746. https://doi.org/10.2307/2341367
- Satoh, D., "A discrete bass model and its parameter estimations," Journal of the Operations Research Society of Japan, Vol.44, No.1 (2001), pp.1-18.
- Van den Bulte, C. and Y.V. Joshi, "New Product Diffusion with Influentials and Imitators," Marketing Science, Vol.26, No.3(2007), pp. 400-21. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.1060.0224
- Verhulst, P.F., "Recherches mathematiques sur la loi d'accroissement de la population," Mem. Acad. Roy. Belg., Vol.18(1845), pp.1-38.
- Wang, H. and H. Doong, "Diffusion of mobile music service in Taiwan;an empirical investigation of influence sources," Management Decision, Vol.48, No.9(2010), pp.1378- 1387. https://doi.org/10.1108/00251741011082125
- Wu, F. and W. Chu, "Diffusion models of mobile telephony," Journal of Business Research, Vol.63, No.5(2010), pp.497-501. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2009.04.008