- Volume 49 Issue 6
Design of WCDMA Indoor Repeater Antenna for High Isolation using the Absorber based on Metamaterial Structure
메타구조 기반의 흡수체를 이용한 높은 격리도 특성의 WCDMA 댁내형 중계기 안테나 설계
- Kim, Hyoung-Jun (Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Soongsil University) ;
- Yoon, Na-Nae (Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Soongsil University) ;
- Seo, Chul-Hun (Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2012.04.30
- Accepted : 2012.06.14
- Published : 2012.06.25
In this paper, WCDMA indoor repeater antenna using an absorber based on metamaterial structure for high isolation is proposed. The proposed antenna consist of the main patch with the absorber based on metamaterial structure and parasitic patch. The WCDMA bandwidth is obtained by utilizing the coupling between the main and parasitic patches. The size of the absorber based on metamaterial structure is
본 논문에서는 안테나 간 격리도 개선을 위해 메타구조 기반의 흡수체를 이용한 WCDMA 댁내형 중계기 안테나를 제안하였다. 제안된 안테나는 메타구조 흡수체가 배열된 메인패치와 대역폭을 위한 기생패치로 이루어져 있다. WCDMA 대역폭을 만족하기 위해 메인패치와 기생패치 사이의 커플링을 이용하였다. 메타구조 기반의 흡수체의 크기는
Supported by : NRF
- A. S. Mohd Marzuki, A. R. Abd Rahim, B. Mohmd, K. Khalil, A. Naemat, A. Tee, "Antenna Isolation Considerations in WCDMA Repeater Depolyment", International RF and Microwave Conference Proceedings, Putrajaya, Malaysia, Sep. 2006, pp. 347-350.
- T. Maeyama, T. Inoue, "Development of Cellular Repeater System with Radio Echo Suppresser", Electronics and Communications in Japan, vol. 89, no. 4, Apr. 2006, pp.32-41. https://doi.org/10.1002/ecja.20200
- W.T. Slingsby and J.P. Mcgeehan, Antenna isolation measurements for on-frequency radio repeaters, IEEE International Conference Antennas Propagation, pp. 239-243, 1995.
- B. Lee and F. J. Harackiewicz, "Miniature microstrip antenna with a partially filled high permittivity substrate", IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 50, No. 8, pp. 1160-1162, Aug. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2002.801360
- M. Nakano and T. Inoue, "Compact repeater antenna system with extremely high isolation in the 800 MHz band", International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP2008), Oct. 2008.
- Sung-Joo Kim, Frances J., Myun-Joo Park, Taekun Kim, Woojae Jung, Jeongkwan Lee, Buungje Lee "Isolation Enhancement Between Two Closely Mounted Antennas For Indoor Repeater Systems", MOTL. Vol. 53, No. 3, pp. 697- 700, 2011.
- J. Lee and S. Lim, "Bandwidth-enhanced and polarization-insensitive metamaterial absorber using double resonance", Electronics Letters, vol.47, no.1, January 2011, pp.8-9. https://doi.org/10.1049/el.2010.2770
- Qi-wei Ye, Hai Lin, Xiao-qin Chen, He-lin Yang, "A Tunable Metamaterial Absorber Made by Micro-gap Structures", Cross Strait Quad Reqional Science and Wireless Technology Conference, vol.1, 2011, pp. 234-237.
- Youngki Lee, Deuk Hyeon Ga, Taeho Song, and Jaehoon Choi, "Design of an Indoor Repeater Antenna with the Improved Isolation Using Metamaterial Absorber", 2012 IEEE International Workshop on antenna Technology, Mar. 5-7, 2012.