- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Dynamic Behavior of Railway Bridge with Concrete Track
콘크리트궤도 부설 철도교량의 동적거동 분석
- Received : 2012.01.06
- Accepted : 2012.02.27
- Published : 2012.04.30
Precise estimation f a structure's dynamic characteristics is indispensable for ensuring stable dynamic response during life time especially for the structures which can experience resonance such as railway bridges. Especially, concrete track can change the modal properties of the railway bridge, through the contribution of stiffness as well as mass effects, generally only the mass effect is considered in dynamic analysis of the railway bridge. In this paper, static and dynamic behaviors of railway bridge with concrete track were investigated through experimental study. Also, numerical analysis was performed about considering only mass of concrete track and together with stiffness and mass of concrete track. These were compared with experiment value. Numerical analysis value considering together with stiffness and mass of concrete track was similar experiment value. Therefore, when dynamic analysis of railway bridge with concrete track is performed, the contribution of stiffness as well as mass effects for concrete track is considered.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2005) Railway Construction Rule, Korea Railroad Research Institute.
- D.Y. Sung, Y.G. Park, J.Y. Choi, S.I. Kim (2010) The Experimental Study on the Effect of Track System on the Integral Behavior of Railway Bridge, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 13(2), pp. 172-179.
- M. Sogaba, N. Matsumoto, M. Kanamori, M. Sato, H. Wakui (2005) Impact factors of concrete girders coping with train speed-up, Quarterly Report of RTRI, 46(1), pp. 46-52. https://doi.org/10.2219/rtriqr.46.46
- S.P. Chang, J.W. Kwark, S.G. Ha, S.I. Kim (1998) A Study on the Dynamic Behavior of Steel Composite Railway Bridges subject to High Speed Train, 98' Spring Conference of the Society for Railway, pp. 548-555.
- S.I. Kim (2010) Experimental Evaluations of Track Structure Effects on Dynamic Properties of Railway Bridge, Journal of Vibration and Control.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2008) A Study on Dynamic Stability and Dynamic Design Standards for Railway Bridge, Korea Railroad Research Institute.
- S.I. Kim, J.W. Lee, P.G. Lee, C.E. Kim (2010) Comparison of Measured Natural Frequencies of a Railway Bridge Specimen between Different Excitation Methods, Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, 30(6A), pp. 535-542.
- Experimental Study on Applying a Transition Track System to Improve Track Serviceability in Railway Bridge Deck Ends vol.16, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.3.207
- Evaluation of the Structural Behavior Characteristics and Long Term Durability for Transition Track Systems in Railway Bridge Deck Ends vol.17, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.4.260
- Experimental Study on Characteristics of Deformation for Concrete Track on Railway Bridge Deck End induced by Bridge End Rotation vol.16, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.3.217
- A Fundamental Study on Analysis of Electromotive Force and Updating of Vibration Power Generating Model on Subway Through The Bayesian Regression and Correlation Analysis vol.26, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2013.26.2.139
- Effect of Crossbeam on Dynamic Characteristic and Safety of PSC-I Railway Bridge vol.12, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.4.025