- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Identification of Dominant Cause of Cut-Slope Collapse and Monitoring of Reinforced Slope Behavior
개착사면의 붕락요인 분석 및 보강거동 계측
- 조태진 (부경대학교 에너지자원공학과) ;
- 이상배 ((주)락인포 연구개발부) ;
- 이근호 ((주)호승이앤씨) ;
- 황택진 (동의대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 강필규 (한국도로공사 홍천양양건설사업단 15~16공구) ;
- 원병남 (한국도로공사 충청지역본부 도로팀)
- Received : 2010.12.31
- Accepted : 2011.02.15
- Published : 2011.02.28
Failure aspects of cut-slope, which induce the sequential collapses during the excavation stage, have been analyzed. Slope rock structures are investigated by examining the orientations and positions of discontinuity planes calculated based on the BIPS image inside the boreholes. Drilled core log has been also used to identify the structural defects. Clay minerals of swelling potentials are detected through XRD analysis. Numerical analysis for slope stability has been performed by utilizing the joint shear strength acquired from the direct joint shear test. Cut-slope collapse characteristics have been studied by investigating the posture of failure-prawn joint planes and the stability of tetrahedral blocks of different sizes. Cross-section analysis has been also performed to analyze the cut-slope behavior and to estimate the amount of reinforcement required to secure the stability of cut-slope. Behavior of reinforced cut-slope is also investigated by analyzing the slope monitoring data.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 조태진, 박소영, 이상배, 이근호, 원경식(2006), "개착사면의 구조적 특성과 파괴양상을 고려한 계측 해석", 한국암반공학회지, 16, 451-466.
- 조태진, 이창영, 고기성(2004), "개착과정에서 인장균열이 발생된 동해고속도로 건설현장 암반사면의 거동해석", 한국지반공학회지, 20.8, 15-27.
- 조태진, 유병옥, 원경식(2003), "개착면 내부에서의 절리분포 예측을 통한 사면해석", 한국암반공학회지, 14, 391-398.
- 황진연, 김선경, 김춘식(1999), "부산시 문현동 산사태지역의 지질 및 점토광물에 대한 연구", 한국지반공학회지, 15.1, 113-125.
- Barton, N., Bandis, S. C. and Bakhtar, K.(1985), "Strength, deformation and conductivity of rock joints", Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr., Vol. 22, No. 3, 121-140. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-9062(85)93227-9
- Hoek, E. and Bray, J.(974), Rock slope Engineering, The Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, London.
- Mahtab, M. A. and Yegulalp, T. M.(1982), "A rejection criterion for definition of clusters in orientation data", In R. E. Goodman and F. E. Heuze (eds), In Issues in Rock Mechanics Proceedings of the 22nd Symposium on Rock Mechanics, American Institute of Mining Metallurgy and Petroleum. Engineers, New York, 116-123.
- Oda, M.(1982), "Fabric tensor for discontinuous geological materials", Soils and Foundations, Japanese Society of Soil and Foundation Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 4, 96-108 https://doi.org/10.3208/sandf1972.22.4_96
- Raax(1997), Borehole Image Processing System Information. Sapporo, Japan.
- Read, S., Richards, L. and Cook, G.(2003), "Rock mass defect patterns and the Hoek-Brown failure criterion", Proc. 10th Cong. ISRM, South Africa. 947-954.
- Terzaghi, K.(1946), Rock defects and loads on tunnel supports, In: rock tunnelling with steel supports, Youngstown, 15-99.
- Woodcook, N. H.(1977), "Specification of fabric shapes using an eigenvalue method", Bulletin of the Geological Society of America, Vol. 88, 1231-1236. https://doi.org/10.1130/0016-7606(1977)88<1231:SOFSUA>2.0.CO;2
- Yoon, K.S., T.F. Cho, B.O. You, B.O. and K.S. Won (2003), A new approach for borehole joint investigation development of discontinuity orientation measurement drilling system, Proc. 10th Cong. ISRM. South Africa, 1355-1358.