- Volume 4 Issue 4
A conference key agreement system is a scheme to generate a session key in a contributory manner in order to communicate with each other securely among participants. In this paper an efficient conference key agreement system is proposed by employing symmetric balanced incomplete block design(SBIBD), one class of block designs. The protocol presented not only minimizes the message overhead and message exchanging rounds but also makes every participant contribute evenly for generating a conference key. Our protocol constructs a conference key which takes modified Diffe-Helman form of
- M. Steiner, G. Tsudik, and M. Waidner, "Key agreement in dynamic peer groups", IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, August 2000.
- Patrick P. C. Lee, John C. S. Lui and David K. Y. Yau, "Distributed Collaborative Key Agreement Protocols for Dynamic Peer Groups", IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, 2002.
- M. Eltoweissy, M. Moharrum and R. Mukkamala, "Dynamic Key Management in Sensor Network", IEEE Communication Magazine, 2006
- I.Ingemarrson, D. T. Tang and C. K. Wong, "A conference key distribution System", IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory Vol.28, pp.714-720, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.1982.1056542
- Whit Diffie and Martin Hellman, "New Direction in cryptography", IEEE Trans Inform. Theory, Vol.22, No.6, pp.644-654, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.1976.1055638
- Burmester and Y. Desmedt, "A Secure and Eff icient Conference Key Distribution System", LNCS Vol.950, pp.275-286, 1994.
- M Steiner, G.Tsudik and M.Waidner, "Diffie- Hellman Key Distribution Extended to Groups", ACM CCS96, pp.31-37, 1996.
- M. K. Bennett, "Affine and projective geometry", Wiley & Sons, 1995.
- C. L. Liu, "Introduction to Combinatorial Mathamatics", McGraw-Hill, NY, pp.359-383, 1968.
- O. Lee, M. Anshel, and I. Chung, "Design of an efficient load balancing algorithm on distributed networks by employing symmetric balanced incomp[lete block design", IEEE Proc-Commun, Vol. 151, No.6, pp.535-538, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-com:20040704