- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Correlation between Lower Extremities Joint Moment and Joint Angle According to the Different Walking Speeds
보행 속도에 따른 하지 관절의 각도와 모멘트의 상관관계
- Shin, Seong-Hyoo (Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Lee, Hyo-Keun (Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Kwon, Moon-Seok (Sungkyunkwan University)
- Published : 2008.06.30
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the correlation between joint moment and joint position angle according to the different walking speeds. According to the different walking speeds(1.5m/s, 1.8m/s, 2.1m/s), experiments were terminated by 8 male subjects. In conclusion, 1. The peak extensor moment of knee joint increased by increasing walking speed, however, walking speed didn't have an effect on peak flexor and abductor moment of knee joint. 2. The position angle of knee joint increased movement of flexion, but other position angles of knee joint didn't have difference when the peak extensor moment generated. 3. The peak joint moment of hip significantly increased in extension, flexion and abduction by increased walking speed. 4. The hip position angle showed more flexible at the hip peak flexor/extensor moment generated. 5. The co-ordination pattern between peak knee joint moment and knee position angle were mathematically modeled by using a least square method. We could get the high level value of R2. We expect to apply this results for evaluating the physical faculty of knee joint.
본 연구의 목적은 보행 속도의 차이에 따른 최대 관절 모멘트와 최대 모멘트 발생 시점의 관절 각도 상관관계를 규명하는데 있다. 8명의
- 김태완(2006). 보행속도가 비만인의 하지관절각과 지면 반발력에 미치는 영향. 한국운동역학회지, 16(4), 83-94
- Arampatzis, A., Bruggemann, G., ＆ Metzler, V.(1999). The effect of speed on leg stiffness and joint kinematics in human running. Journal of Biomechanics, 32(12), 1349-1353 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9290(99)00133-5
- Crosbie, J., Vachalathiti, R., ＆ Smith, R.(1997). Age, gender and speed effects on spinal kinematics during walking. Gait & Posture, 5, 13-20 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0966-6362(96)01068-5
- Devita, P., ＆ Hortobagyi, T.(2003). Obesity is not associated with increased knee joint torque and power during level walking. Journal of Biomechanics, 36, 1355-1362 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9290(03)00119-2
- Eng, J. J., ＆ Winter, D. A.(1995). Kinetic analysis of the lower limbs during walking: What information can be gained from a three-dimensional model?. Journal of Biomechanics, 28(6), 753-758 https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9290(94)00124-M
- Hamill, J., & Knutzen, K. M.(1995). Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement. Williams & Wikins.
- Holden, J. P., Chou, G., ＆ Stanhope, S. J.(1997). Changes in knee joint function over a wide range of walking speeds. Clincal Biomechanics, 12, 375-382. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0268-0033(97)00020-X
- Jansen, E. C., ＆ Jansen, K. F.(1978). Vis-velocitas-via: Alteration of foot-to-ground forces during increasing speed of gait. Biomechanics IV-A, (Baltimore, NJ: University Park Press.)
- Kirtley C, Whittle MW, Jefferson RJ. (1985). Influence of walking speed on gait parameters. J Biomed Eng, 7, 282-288 https://doi.org/10.1016/0141-5425(85)90055-X
- Linden M. L., van-der. Kerr, A. M., Hazlewood, M. E., Hillman, S. J., ＆ Robb, J. E.(2002). Kinematic and kinetic gait characteristics of normal children walking at a range of clinically relevant speeds. J Pediatr Orthop, 22, 800-806 https://doi.org/10.1097/00004694-200211000-00021
- Rose-Jacobs R.(1983). Development of gait at slow, free, and fast speeds in 3 and 5 year old children. Phys Ther, 63, 1251-1259
- Stansfield, B. W., Hazlewood, M. E., Hillman, S. J., Lawson, A. M., Loudon, I. R., ＆ Mann, A. M.(2001). Sagittal joint angles, moments and powers are predominantly characterised by speed of progression, not age, in 7 to 12 year old normal children walking at self selected speeds. J Pediatr Orthop, 21, 403-411 https://doi.org/10.1097/00004694-200105000-00027
- Tirosh, O., ＆ Sparroe, W. A.(2005). Age and walking speed effects on muscle recruitment in gait termination. Gait and Posture, 21, 279-288. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gaitpost.2004.03.002
- Winter, D. A.(1990). Biomechanics and Motor Control of Human Movement. 2rd. ed. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Zatsiorsky, V. M.(2002). Kinetic of human motion. Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics.
- Comparative Analysis of Gait Parameters and Symmetry between Preferred Walking Speed and Walking Speed by using the Froude Number vol.26, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2016.26.2.221
- Potential for foot dysfunction and plantar fasciitis according to the shape of the foot arch in young adults vol.14, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.12965/jer.1836172.086