- Volume 4 Issue 1
This research analyzes the need for technical elements based on related articles and empirical experience when culture tourism homepage is to be developed or renewed focused on the research of main elements in 6 web sites. Technological elements required for the development of culture tourism homepage are use, contents, structure, linkage, search, and appearance. Tourism information service provides many conveniences to tourists, and help to maximize profits and additional income for urban tourism.
- IMD. The IMD world Competitiveness. Yearbook 2003. http://www02.imd.ch/wcy, 2003.
- Y. M. Kim, H. S. Lee, B. H. Gu, "A Study on the Internet Tourism Information Structure of Provincial Governments Home Pages.", The business management society of Korea, Vol. 16,2002, pp. 21-37.
- J. G. Kim, "A Study of Web Log File Analysis for Internet Marketing of Travel Agency.", The tourism & leisure society of Korea. Vol. 13, No 2, 2002, pp. 147-160.
- H. J. Kim, J. Y. Youn, Research on the Promotion of Tourism Urban Tourism in Korea, Korea culture & tourism policy Institute., 1999.
- H. J. Kim, J. Y. Youn, Research on the Promotion of Urban Tourism in Korea, Korea culture & tourism policy Institute., 2000.
- Y. C. B aek, N. H. Kim, "A Study on Practical use of Tourism Information Websites provided by Local Self-government", The tourism & leisure society of Korea, Vol. 14, No.2, 2002, pp. 197-214.
- Seoul Metropolitan Government, A foreign tourist question surveyor's report in 2003, 2003.
- I. K. Oh, "Overview of Travel Information Dissemination, Problems & Refinement of Internet Homepages and Research Agenda.", The tourism science. Vol. 25, No.2, 1998, pp. 312-319.
- I. K. Oh, J. H. Choe, "Analysis of the Internet Tourism Information Structure of Provincial governments' Home Pages." , The tourism science of society. Vol. 23, No. 2, 2000,pp .31-46.
- Y. J. Lee, "Promotion of Web GIS in the Urban Tourist Information Services" , The tourism science paper of society. Vol. 14, 2002, pp. 63-79.
- J. Y. Lee, H. T. Lee, "A study on the Web-site Construction Strate gy According to Color, Image and Information Type", The tourism study of society. Vol. 17. No.1, 2002, pp.71-92.
- Y. M. Cheo, "Study on Providing of Web-based Optimized Conjoint Travel Goods Information" , The tourism & leisure society of Korea. Vol.14, No.1, 2002, pp.121-140.
- Korea National Tourism Organization, A foreign tourist question surveyor's report in 2003, 2003
- Abels, G. Eileen, White, Marilyn Domas, Hahn, Karla, "A User-based Design Process for Web sites", GCLS System & Service, Vol.15, No.1, 1999, pp. 35-44. https://doi.org/10.1108/10650759910257850
- Abels, G. Eileen, Vilhite, Marilyn Domas, Hahn, Karla, "Identifying Criteria for Web Pages" A Case Study Internet, Vol 7, No.4, 1997.
- Abels, G. Eileen, White, Marilyn Domas, Hahn, Karla, The Development and Implementation of a User-based Design Processing Web Site Design. CLIS Technical Report No. 97-05. College of Library and Information service, University of Maryland, College, MD, 1997.
- E. Beime, P. Cuny, "The impact of the internet on the information process and tourism decision making" In Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism, 1999, pp. 88-97.
- Gunn, A. Clare, Tourism Planning. Taylor & Francis, 1998.
- Gunther, Maier, Exploiting new media: urban tourism and the data highway. International Urban Tourism. Pinter, 1997.
- E.K.R.E. Huizingh, "The content and Design of Website" An Emprirical Study. Information & management, Vol. 37, 2000, pp. 132-134.
- N. Jakob, Usability Engineering: A cademic Press, 1993.
- K. Larson, M. Czerwinski, Web page Design: Implications of Memory, Stucture and Scent for information Retrieval, Conference on Human Factor and Systems, 1998.
- K. McClave, The Internet Imagzry Revolution, Spatial Solutions for Korea, 2001, pp. 85-100.
- W. Scjertlern, B. Schmid, A.M. Tjoa, H. Werthner, information and Communications: Technologies in Tourism, Springer- Verlag/Wien, Proceedings the intemational Conference in Innsbruck, Austria. 1994.
- Schertler, Walter, Information and communication technologies in tourism, proceedings of the international conference in Innsbruck, Austria. Springer-Verlag., 1995.
- B. Shneiderman, Designing, The User interface: Strategies for Effective Human-Computer interface: Addison-Wesley, 2nd Edition, 1992.