- Volume 36 Issue 8
We propose a guidance law based on pursuit-evasion game solutions, and analyze its performance. The game solutions are obtained from the pursuit-evasion game solver developed by Tahk. The initial value of the game solution is used for guidance, and then the pursuit-evasion game is solved again at the next time step. In this respect, the proposed guidance laws are similar to the approach of model predictive control. The proposed guidance method is compared with proportional navigation guidance for a pursuit-evasion scenario, in which the evader always tries to maximize the capture time. According to the comparison, it has larger a capture set than ones of proportional navigation guidance law.
본 논문에서는 추적-회피 게임의 해를 기반으로 한 유도법칙을 제안하고, 성능을 분석한다. 추적자를 유도하는데 게임 해의 초기 값을 사용하고, 다음 단계에서 추적-회피 게임의 해를 다시 계산한다. 이 점에 있어서 제안된 유도법칙은 모델예측제어와 유사하다. 회피자가 요격시간을 최대화하는 방향으로 항상 기동하는 추적-회피 시나리오에 대하여, 비례항법유도와 비교한 결과, 제안된 유도기법이 더 넓은 요격영역을 가진다는 것을 확인하였다.
- R. Isaacs, Differential Games, New York, John Wiley and Sons, 1967
- M. Guelman, J. Shinar, and A. Green, "Qualitative study of a planar pursuit-evasion game in atmosphere", AIAA Paper 88-4158, Aug. 1998
- M. H. Breitner, H. J. Pesch, and W. Grimm, "Complex differential games of pursuit-evasion type with state constraints, Part I: Necessary conditions for optimal open-loop strategies", Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 78, No. 3, pp. 419-441, 1993 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00939876
- C. R. Hagraves, and S. W. Paris, "Direct trajectory optimization using nonlinear programming and collocation", Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 338-342, 1987 https://doi.org/10.2514/3.20223
- M. J. Tahk, H. Ryu, J. G. Kim, and I. S. Rhee, "A gradient-based direct method for complex pursuit-evasion games", Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Dynamic Games, Vaals, Netherlands, 1998, pp. 579-582
- M. J. Tahk, H. Ryu, and J. G. Kim, "An iterative numerical method for class of quantitative pursuit-evasion games", Proceedings of AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, Boston, MA, 1998, pp. 175-182