- Volume 15 Issue 1 Serial No. 54
Buildings undergo changes by various factors according as pass at time. Due to that social requests and issues form one common sense of value and this would influence the architect's design intention. In fact, the form and function of buildings have coped with transition of the common sense of value by each times. Hospital architecture is also changed in function, scale and technology since, Kwanghyewon which was the first western style hospital in Korea was established in 1885. It is changing that the social needs for hospital which was a basic function of healing to laying emphasis on the function of precaution. According to this, the change of hospital spaces means that it can promote healing environment which is expanded from the modern concept of isolation, accommodation and urban sanitation. These changed concepts were adopted limited areas in hospitals at first however, nowadays they are expanding to other areas. So, this is caused to make the image of the hospital. From this point of view, Entry space is an example to show the changes. This study is intended to determine the overall space structure of entry area and to classify and analyze the difference.
- 김광문, 병원건축, 세진사, 1999
- 강전웅, 우리나라 종합병원의 공용공간에 관한 건축계획적 연구, 한양 대 대학원 석사학위논문, 2000
- 최광석, 성장과 변화측면에서 본 병원건축, 대한건축학회지, 38권 11호, 1994
- 김철호, 종합병원 로비공간의 실내디자인에 관한 연구, 홍익대학교 석 사학위논문, 1996
- 강용국, 아뜨리움 형식을 도입한 병원로비 공간계획에 관한 연구, 홍익 대학교 석사학위논문, 1997
- 박혁수, 최근 우리나라 병원 건축의 공간 배치 유형에 관한 연구, 한양 대 대학원 석사학위논문, 1997