- Volume 45 Issue 6
In this study, the back analysis was performed by means of stereo-net, plane failure and block failure method to collapsed fields among the rock slopes designed by standardized criterion, and the internal frictions from the back analysis were compared with those used to reinforcement design. It was concluded that in the result of the analysis by means of stereo net, plain failure and block failure methods, the internal frictions used to re-design of collapsed slope underestimated 10
- Engineering rock mass classification Bieniawski,Z.T.
- Geotechnique v.5 no.1 The use of the slip circle in the stability analysis of slope Bishop,A.W. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19184.108.40.206
- An engineering manual for slope stability studies Duncan,J.M.;A.L.Buchignani
- Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering v.126 no.8 Behavior of rock in slopes Goodman,R.E.;D.S.Kieffer https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2000)126:8(675)
- International Journal for Rock Mechanics and Mining Science v.34 no.8 Practical estimates of rock mass strength Hoek,E.;E.T.Brown https://doi.org/10.1016/S1365-1609(97)80069-X
- The Institution of Mining and Metallugy Rock slope engineering Hoek,E.;J.Bray
- Highway design criterion v.2 Korea Highway Corporation
- Design criterion of road construction (2002) Ministry of Construction and Transpotation
- Geotechnique v.17 A method of analysis of the stability of embankment assuming parallel interslice forces Spencer,E. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19220.127.116.11
- Journal of Engineering Geology v.1 no.1 Stability of rock slopes and excavations Srivastava,L.S.
- Fundamentals of soil mechanics Taylor,D.W.