- Volume 38 Issue 3
The very large vessels like VLCC and container ship have been built recently and those vessels have smaller structural strength in comparison with the other convectional skips. As a result the fatigue destruction of upper deck occurs a frequently due to the springing phenomenon at the encountering frequencies. In this study, the hydrodynamic loads are calculated by three-dimensional source distribution method with the translating and pulsating Green function. A ship is longitudinally divided into 23 sections and the added mass, damping and hydrodynamic force of each section is calculated. focusing only on the vertical motion. Stiffness matrix is calculated by the Euler beam theory. The calculation is carried out for Esso Osaka.
- 대한조선학회논문집 v.31 no.4 파랑중에 전진동요하는 선박의 특이 파수 억제에 관한 연구 이호영;염덕준
- Marine Structures v.6 Prediction of Motion and Wave Loads of Twin-Hull Ships Chan,H.S.
- Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conference on Numerical Hydrodynamics Computations of Three-Dimensional Ship-Motions with Forward Speed Chang,M.S.
- Marine Structures v.6 Dynamic Analysis of Floating Bridges Sief,M.S.;Inoue,Y.
- Journal of Ship Research v.28 no.2 Wave-Induced Hull Vibrationn : An Experimental and Theoretical Study Troesch,A.W.