- Volume 15 Issue 3
Wherever there are rotating equipment and contact between surface, there is wear and the generation of wear particles. The particles contained in the lubricating oil carry detailed and important information about the condition monitoring of the machine. This information may be deduced from particle shape, composition, size distribution, and concentration. Therefore, This paper was undertaken to Ferrography system of wear debris generated from lubricated moving machine surface. The lubricating wear test was performed under different experimental conditions using the Falex wear test of Pin and V-Block type by Ti(C, N) coated. It was shown from the test results that wear particle concentration (WPC) and wear severity Index(
- Wear v.142 Computer Image Analysis for Identification of Wear Particles Thomas, A. D. H.;Davis, T.;Luxmoore, A. R.
- Wear v.183 Computer Image Analysis of Wear debris for Machine Condition Monitoring and falut Diagnosis Kirr, T. B.;Panzera, D.;Anamalay, R. V.;Xu, Z. L.
- Wear v.21 A Method for the Study of Wear Particles in Lubrication Oil Sefect, W. W.;Westcott, V. C.
- Wear v.175 The Morphological Attributes of Wear Particles-Their Role in Identifying Wear Mechanisms Roylance, B. J.;Raadnui, S.
- Manual Wear Paricle Atlas Moore, R. C.;Perkins, M. D.,(etc.)
- トライポロシスト v.39 no.7 Tribological Characteristics and Diagnosis of Deteriorated Lubricating Oil 田正明
- トライポロツスト v.39 no.7 Tribology Management and Life Estimation of Steel Making Plants 倉橋基文;澤雅明
- 윤활공학 이봉구 (외 17인)
- 윤활관리 v.16 no.2 기계고장 예지를 위한 Ferrography와 SOAP의 응용 김주항
- 윤활관리 v.16 no.4 기계상태 진단 및 보수유지 기술 안효석