- Volume 28 Issue 1
Sardine oil was microencapsulated by spray drying method in wall systems containing corn syrup in combination with sodium casein or wheat protein. Analysis of microencapsulation yield of sardine oil was carried out by a modified soxhlet method which could reduce the extraction time of surface oil. Microencapsulation yield of sardine oil was ranged from 65.3 to 93.5 % depending on the sodium casein content.
- Lipid Tech. v.7 Microencapsualted omega-3 fatty acids from marine sources Anderson, S.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.56 Oxidative stavility of sardine oil embedded in spray-dried egg white power and its use for omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid fortication of cookies Taguchi, K.:Iwami, K.;Kawabata, M.
- J. Food Sci. v.60 Microencapsulation of squid oil with hydrophilic macromolecules for oxidation and thermal stabilization Lin, C.;Lin, S.;Hwang, L.
- 두산기술원 연구용역 보고서 수산사료용 고도불포화지방산의 미세캡슐화기술 개발에 관한 연구 신명곤;서자영
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.70 Characteristics of microencapsulated palm-based oil as affected by types of wall material Dian, N.;Sudin, N.;Yusoff, M.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.44 Microencapsulation properties of gum arabic and several food proteins: Spraydried orange oil emulsion particles Kim, Y. D.;Morr, C. V.
- J. Dairy Sci. v.76 Microencapsulating properties of whey proteins. 1. Microencapsulation of anhydrous milk fat Young, S. L.;Sarda, X.;Rosenberg, M.
- J. Food Sci. v.60 Microencapsulation by spray drying ethyl caprylate in whey protein and carbohydrate wall systems Sheu, T.;Rosenberg, M.
- 한국과학기술원 보고서, BS 1952-2038-5 Instant coffee whitener(cold water soluble)의 개발에 관한 연구 권태완;신명곤;최홍식