- Volume 6 Issue 2
Effects of Mite Antigen and Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1 on the Biological Actvity of Human Fibroblast
Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1 및 Mite 항원이 사람섬유아세포의 생물활성에 미치는 효과
- 김광혁 (고신대학교 의과대학 미생물학교실) ;
- 옥미선 (고신대학교 의과대학 기생충학교실) ;
- 유태현 (이비인후과학교실)
- Published : 1996.06.01
The production of interleukin-1(IL-1)and nitric oxide(NO) by cultured fibroblast cells of human nasal turbinate was revealed by biological assay respectively. The cells were incubated for various periods of time in the presence of staphyloccocal toxic shock syndrome toxin-1(TSST-1) and house dust mite(Dermatophagoides farinae, HDM), and the culture supernatants were harvested. There was a little difference in the activities of IL-1beta and the amount of NO produced by the cells when stimulated with 0.002-0.1$\mu$g/ml of TSSTO-1 and 0.02-1$\mu$g/ml of HDM. The shapes of the time course curves for the production of IL-1beta and NO by the cells were different. Groups stimulated with TSST-1 or HDM produced more IL-beta in 2 h than no exposure group(Control). A certain mixed group(TSST-1, 10ng+mite, 100 ng) continued to produce IL-1beta highly throughout the entire incubation period. The cells stimulated with TSST-1 or HDM produced more NO in 2 h and 6 h than that produced in the end of incubation(48 h). Also, the mixed groups were generally similar. There results suggest that induction of IL-1beta by a certain mixed condition(TSST-1+mite) in fibroblast cell in vivo may play a role in inflammation.
- Allergy Asthma v.10 Is mite(Dermatophagoides sp.) the product of the house dust allergen? Voorhorst, R.;Spieksma-Boezeman, M. I. A.;Spieksma, F. T. M.
- 대한기생충학잡지 v.5 no.71 진드기(acaroid mite)에 관한 역사적 조사 주정균;송수복;김돈균;김연균
- Immun. v.59 Toxic shock syndrome toxin-1 enhances synthesis of endotoxin-induced tumor necrosis factor in mice Henne, E.;Campbell, W. H.;Carlson, E.
- Lancet v.2 Toxic-syndrome associated with phaage-group-1 staphylococci Todd, J.;Fischaut, M.
- Pediatr. Infect. Dis., J. v.8 Atypical staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome; two fatalcases Tyson, W.;Wensley, D. F.;Anderson, J. D.
- Head & Neck v.13 Toxic shock syndrome fellowing functional endonasal sinus surgery : A case report Younis, R. T.;Gross, C. W.;Lazar, R. H.
- Immunol. Tod. v.7 Regulation of fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis by cytokines Freundlich, B.;Bomalaski, J. S.;Neilson, E.;Jimenez, S. A.
- Methods Enzymol. v.163 Fibroblasts and myofibroblasts Harris A. K.
- Proc. Natl. Acak, Sci.USA v.78 T-cell lymphoma model for the analysis of interleukin-1-mediated T-cell activation Gillis, S.;Mizel, S. B.
- J. Immun. v.141 Release of reactive nitrogen intermediates and reactive oxygen intermediates from mouse peritoneal macrophages : Comparison of activating cytokines and evidence for independent production Ding, A. H.;Nathan, C. F.;Stueher, D.J. Y.
- Infect. Immun. v.59 MDHM, a macrophage-stimulatory product of Mycoplasma fermentans,leads to in vitro interleukin-1(IL-1), IL-6, tumornecrosis factor, and prosoaglandin production and ispyogenic in rabbits Muhlradt, P. F.;Schade, U.
- J. Infect. Dis. v.151 Induction of human interleukin-1 by toxic-shock-syndrome toxin-1 Parsonnet, J.;Hickman, R. K.;Eardley, D. D.;Pier G.B.
- J. Clin. Invest. v.84 Interleukin-1-induced anorexia in the rat Hellerstein, M. K.;Meydani, S. N.;Meydani, M. M.;Wu, K.;Dinarelllo C. A.
- Exp. cell Res. v.210 Production of interleukin-1 by primary cultured parenchymal liver cells(Hepatocytes) Tsukui, T.;Kikuchi, K.;Mabuchi, A.;Sudo, T.;Sakamoto, T.;Asano, G.;Yokomuro, K.
- Inflammation v.18 Heterogeneity of kupffer cells and splenic, alveolar, and peritoneal macrophages for the production of TNf, IL-1, and IL-6 Ogle, C. K.;Wu, J.;Mao, X.;Szczur, K.;Alexander, J.W.;Ohle J. D.
- J. Immun. v.147 L1Arginine-dependent macrophage effector functions inhibit metabolic activity of Mycobacterium leprae Adams, L. B.;Franzblau, S. G.;Vavrin, Z.;Hibbs, J. B.;Krahenbuhl, J. L.
- J. Immun. v.144 Microbiostatic effects of murine-activated macrophages for Toxplasma gondii : Role for synthesis of inorganic nitrogen oxides form Larginine Adams, L. B.;Hibbs, J. B.;Tainter,m R. R.;Krahenbuhl, J. L.
- Neuron v.8 A novel neuronal messenger Bredt, D. S.;Snyder, S. H.
- Proc. Natl. Aca. Sci. Isoaltion of nitric oxide synthetase, calmodulin-requiring enzyme Bredt, D.S.;Snyder, S.H.
- J. Exp. Med. v.175 Killing of virulent Mycobacterium tuberculosis by reactive nitrogen intermediates produced by activated murine macrophages Chan, J.;Xing, Y.;Magliozzo, R. S.;Bloom B, R.
- J. Exp. Med. v.170 Hepatocytes produce nitrogen oxides from L-arginine response to inflammatory products from Kuppffer cells Curran, R. D.;Billiar, T. R.;Stuehr, D. J.;Hormann, K.;Simmons, R. L.
- J. Immun. v.138 L-Arginine is required for extression of the activated macrophage effector mechanism causing selective metabolic inhibition in target cells Hibbs, J.B.;Vavrin, Z.;Tainter, R. R.
- J. Immun. v.144 Cytolytic mechanisms of activated macrophages : Tumor necrosis factor and L-arginine-dependent mechanisms of activated macrophages Higuchi, M.;Higashi, N.;Taki, H.;Osawa, T.
- Nature v.327 Nitric oxide release accounts for the biological activity of endotherium-derived relaxing factor Palmer, R. M. J.;Ferrige, A. G.;Moncada, S.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA v.82 Mammalian nitrate biosynthesis : Mouse macrophages produce nitrite and nitoate in response to Escherichia coli lipopolysaccharide Stuehr, D. J.;Marletta, M. A.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.264 Macrophage oxidation of Larginine to nitric oxide, nitrite, and nitrate Tayeh, M. A.;Marletta, M. A.
- Pharmacol. Rev. v.43 Nitric oxide : Physiolohysiology, and pharmacology Moncada, S.;Palner, R. M. J.;Higgs, E. A.
- Life Sci. v.54 Nitric oxide and superoxide radical are involved in both initation and development of adjuvant arthritis in rats Oyanagui, Y.
- J. Exp. Med. v.178 Suppression of arthritis by an ingibitor of nitric oxidesynthase McCarthey-Francis, N.;Allen, J. B.;Mizel, D. E.;Albina, J. E.;Xie, O.;Nathan, C.;Wahl, S. M.
- 小兒內科 外科 v.7 小兒氣管枝喘息 に おけゐ 家塵と だに 共痛 抗原性 寺道由晃;根本俊彦;松田正己;堀內佯子