- Volume 8 Issue 3 Serial No. 28
A Stochastic line source model is developed to simulate the seismic wave field generated during the rupture propagation process along a fault plane of which length is much larger than its width. The fault plane is assumed to consist of randomly distributed slip zones and barriers and each slip zone is modeled as a point source. By combining the newly developed source model with wave propagation analysis method in a layered 3-D visco-elastic half space, synthetic seismograms are obtained. The calculated accelerograms due to vertical dip slip and strike slip line sources are presented.
Supported by : 서울대학교
- 대한토목학회 논문집 v.14 no.4 점진원모델을 사용한 층상지반에서의 깊이에 따른 지반운동 특성 변화연구 고현무;김재관;권기준
- 추계학적 진원모델과 층상반무한체에서의 지진과 전파에 의한 지반운동 합성에 관한 연구, 연구보고서, 연구관리번호 94-15-1110 김재관
- Strong-motion seismologyEarthquakes;Observation, Theory and Interpretation, LXXX Corso Soc. Italiana di Fisica-Bologna-Italy Aki, K.
- Quantitative seismology, theory and methods Aki, K.;Richards, P.G.
- Dynamics of structures Clogh, R.W.;Penzien, J.
- Geophysics, J. v.50 A numerical study of two dimensional spontaneous rupture propagation Das, S.;Aki, K.
- Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America v.55 Comparison of modal solutions in layered dlastic media at high requencies Dunkin, J.W.
- Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America v.43 The dispersion of surface waves on multilayered media Haskell, N.A.
- J. of Geophysics, Res. v.83 Seismological aspects of the Guatemala earthquakes Kanamori, H.;Stewart, G.S.
- Seismic wave propagation in stratified media Kennet, B.L.N.
- CRIEPI Report E379003 Kodama, H.;Hayashi, M.
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE v.117 Earthquake ground motion modeling II: stochastic line source Zhang, K.;Young, Y.;Lin, Y.K.