- Volume 24 Issue 1
Inhibition of xanthine oxidase by tea extracts obtained from non-fermented tea(steamed green tea and roasted green tea), semi-fermented tea(oolong tea) and fermented tea(black tea) were investigated. The crude catechin fraciton had a hgher inhibitory effect against xanthine oxidase, and the effect was increased with the addition of tea extracts. Their inhibitory effect were hardly influenced until extracted three times with hot water. According to the investigation of catechins in the crude catechin fraction obtained from tea extracts, (-)-epicatechin-(EC), (-)-epicatechin gallate(ECg). (-)-epigallocatechin(EGC) and (-)-epigallocatechin gallate(EGCg) were 80.1
- Anal. Biochem. v.169 Deterhent-Amplified chemiluminescence of lucigenin for determination of superoxide anion production by NADPH oxidase and xanthine oxidase Storch,J.;Ferber,E.
- Principles of biochemistry Lehninger,A.L.
- J. Natural Products v.51 Inhibition of cow’s milk xanthine oxidase by flavonoids Shimizu,M.;Morita,N.
- Plant. Med. v.57 Inhibitory effects of galloylated flavonoids on xanthine oxidase Hatano,T.;Yasuhara,T.;Yoshihara,R.;Okuda,T.
- Chem. Pharm. Bull. v.31 Inhibitors of xanthine oxidase from the flowers and buds of Daphne genkwa Noro,T.;Yasushi,O.;Toshio,M.;Akira,U.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.22 한국산 녹차로부터 분리한 축합형 탄닌의 xanthine oxidase 저해효과 조영제;천성숙;최청
- 한국식품과학회지 v.24 우룡차로부터 xanthine oxidase 저해물질 분리 및 구조 안봉전;김원극;최장윤;권익부;최청
- 日本食品工業協會誌 v.36 茶ポリノ-ル類の食中毒細菌に對する抗菌活性 原征彦;石上正
- Official methods of analysis(15th ed.) A,O.A.C.
- Chem. Pharm. Bull. v.38 Effect of tea polyphenols on glucan synthesis by glucosyltransferase from Streptococcus mutans Hattori,M.;Kusumoto,I.T.;Namba,T.;Ishigami,T.;Hara,Y.
- 부산수산대학교대학원 석사학위논문 결명자 추출물의 기능특성 박영범