이 성과는 정부(과학기술정보통신부)의 재원으로 한국연구재단의 지원을 받아 수행된 연구임(No. 2022R1A2C1003282).
- E. K. Kim(2020), "New workers of technological revolution, platform workers." Gyeonggi Research Institute, Issue & Analysis, 2020(3):1025.
- ILO(2018), Digital labour platforms and the future of work: Towards decent work in the online world. ILO.
- OECD(2019), OECD employment outlook 2019: the future of work. OECD.
- Eurofound(2018), Platform work: Types and implications for work and employment-Literature review. Eurofound.
- ILO(2019), Safety and health at the heart of the future of work-Building on 100 years of experience. ILO.
- Statistics Korea(2021), Online shopping trends in 2020. https://kostat.go.kr
- Y. S. Lee, Y. J. Hwang, J. H. Choi(2021), 2020 Restaurant business status investigation report. KERI.
- M. J. Kang, S. Y. Kim(2021), "Why do delivery app drivers contionue to work on delivery?-Drawing on Bourdieu's forms of capital-." Korea Journal of Social Welfare, 2021(2):65-94.
- Y. J. Kim, J. B. Baek, J. H. Lee(2020), Gyeonggi -do platform workers support plan-Focusing on motorcycle delivery workers-. GIF.
- Koroad(2021), TAAS(Traffic Accident Analysis System)-Traffic accident comparision. https://tass.koroad.or.kr
- KOSHA(2021), Occupational accident statistics by year. https://kosha.or.kr
- S. Y. Lee, J. T. Park(2022), "Analysis on factors contributing to motorcycle accidents of food delivery riders." Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, 37(1):70-77.
- S. Y. Choi, K. H. Cho, N. K. Kim et al.(2019), "Develop of safety and health management model through facting finding survey of delivery industry workers." KOSHA Technical Report.
- E. J. Choi(2021), "Current situation on food delivery O2O platform industry and policy suggestions." Journal of Channel and Retailing, 26(1):171-197. https://doi.org/10.17657/jcr.2021.01.31.8
- J. H Byun, B. Y. Jeong, M. H. Park(2017), "Characteristics of motorcycle accidents of food delivery workers." Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, 36(2):139-150.
- Y. A. Kim(2021), "Food delivery agents' working conditions and job vision." KLI, Monthly Labor Review, 2021(3):7-21.
- J. H. Jang, J. S. Son(2019), A study on measures to protect workers from vulnerable groups at the local level. FKTU(Central Research Institute).
- B. I. Lee(2019), "Working conditions and health status of delivery workers." Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 20(3):156-165.