본 연구는 2021년도 삼성전자 연구비 지원(과제번호:0583-20210019)에 의한 결과의 일부임
- Abukhalaf, A.H.I., and Abusal, D. (2021). Measuring Labor Efficiency in Green Construction Projects. Academia Letters, 2.
- Dozzi, S.P., and AbouRizk, S.M. (1993). "Productivity in construction." Ottawa: Institute for Research in Construction, National Research Council, p. 54.
- Goodarzizad, P., Mohammadi Golafshani, E., and Arashpour, M. (2021). "Predicting the construction labour productivity using artificial neural network and grasshopper optimisation algorithm." International Journal of Construction Management, pp. 1-17.
- Gouett, M.C., Haas, C.T., Goodrum, P.M., and Caldas, C.H. (2011). "Activity analysis for direct-work rate improvement in construction." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137(12), pp. 1117-1124. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000375
- Jibril, J.D., and Mukarram, M.A. (2020). "An evaluation of the critical factors influencing productivity of masonry work in construction sites in Kano, Nigeria." Bayero Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, 12(2), pp. 40-48. https://doi.org/10.4314/bajopas.v12i2.6
- Khosrowpour, A., Fedorov, I., Holynski, A., Niebles, J.C., and Golparvar-Fard, M. (2014). "Automated worker activity analysis in indoor environments for direct-work rate improvement from long sequences of RGB-D images." In Construction Research Congress 2014: Construction in a Global Network, pp. 729-738.
- Kim, T.W., Yu, J.H., and Lee, H.S. (2003). "Productivity Management Methodology using Productivity Achievement Ratio." Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 19(9), pp. 103-111.
- Liou, F.S., and Borcherding, J.D. (1986). "Work sampling can predict unit rate productivity." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 112(1), pp. 90-103. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(1986)112:1(90)
- Rivas, R.A., Borcherding, J.D., Gonzalez, V., and Alarcon, L.F. (2011). "Analysis of factors influencing productivity using craftsmen questionnaires: case study in a Chilean construction company." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137(4), pp. 312-320. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000274
- Son, C.B., and Lee, D.C. (2002). "An Analysis on the Factors Decreasing Productivity of Building Construction." Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, JAIK, 18(12), pp. 125-132.
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) (2013). A system for modeling and measuring the labor productivity to improve reliability and efficiency of the Construction Standard Estimating System, MSIP Research Report, 2013-09.
- Son, J.W., Yoon, J.S., Paek, J.H. (2003). "A Study on Construction Productivity Measurement Method." Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Structure & Construction, 19(10), pp. 101-108.
- Thomas, H.R., and Daily, J. (1983). "Crew performance measurement via activity sampling." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 109(3), pp. 309-320. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9364(1983)109:3(309)
- Tomczak, M., and Jaskowski, P. (2020). "New approach to improve general contractor Crew's work continuity in repetitive construction projects." Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 146(5), 04020043. https://doi.org/10.1061/(asce)co.1943-7862.0001824
- Jeon, S.H., and Koo, K.J. (2008). "Comparison of labor inputs from standard quantities per unit and actual quantities in apartment reinforced concrete work." Korean Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, KICEM, 9(2), pp. 182-189.