- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Structural Analysis of Cryogenic Submerged Pump
극저온용 액중펌프 구조해석에 관한 연구
- Chin, Do-Hun (Dept. of Industrial Health, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Yi, Chung-Seob (School of Lift Engineering, Korea Lift Collage)
- Received : 2020.07.03
- Accepted : 2020.08.07
- Published : 2020.10.31
Recently, reciprocating cryogenic pumps are mainly developed for small-and-mid sized fuel supply systems. Centrifugal type pumps are not actively developed. Most cryogenic submerged pumps are imported. For transportation, cryogenic liquefied natural gas requires the liquid pump technology that can works in extreme evironments. In order to transport liquefied natural gas, it is necessary to apply pump technology. This is the fundamental research for developing the submerged pump technology applicable to the transportation and storage system equipment of cryogenic liquefied system. It tries to secure basic design materials through reverse-engineering in the cryogenic submerged pump development. Regarding materials, STS-304 and STS-431 which are stainless materials widely used in the cryogenic area are applied. Aluminum alloy is applied to impeller and upper manifolder and the pump rotates at the high speed of 6,000rpm.
- Kweon. B. S., Lee. C. W., Yi. C. S., "A Study on t he Impeller Design o f a Submerged Cryogenic Pump", J. of KSMPE, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 136-141, (2016). https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2016.15.6.136
- Kweon. B. S., Lee. C. W., Shin. Y. I., Yi. C. S., "A Study on the Vibration Analysis of Impeller and Shaft in Cryogenic Submerged Pump", J. of KSMPE, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 56-62, (2017). https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2016.16.2.056
- Kweon. B. S., W., Yi. C. S., Lee. C. W., "A Study of the Reverse Engineering of a Two-Stage Impeller-Submerged Pump for Cryogenic Fluids", J. of KSMPE, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 9-15, (2017). https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2017.16.3.009
- Ahn. H. H., Yi. C. S., "Flip-Flap Valve-Type Breakaway Coupling through Reverse Engineering" J. of KSMPE, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 16-22, (2016).
- Jeong, H. S., Kim, Y. H., Cho, J. R., Kim, J. H., Kim, J. R., Park, J. H., "A Study on Structural Design of Cryogenic Miniature Globe Valve using Finite Element Method", J. of KSOME, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 343-349, (2007).
- Jeon. E. C., Youn. G. H., Kang. C. H., "A Study on Effect of Flow Characteristics for Turbine Impeller Shape" J. of KSMPE, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 36-43, (2014). https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2014.13.4.036
- Choi. D. S., "Structural Analysis and Design of Smal Wind Turbine Blade", J. of KSMPE, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 85-91, (2015). https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2015.14.1.085
- Kim. H. Y., Yoo. H. H., "Vibration Analysis of a Rotating Blade Considering Pre-twist Angle, Cross Section Taper and a Concentrated Mass", Transactions of KSNVE, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 338-346, (2013). https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.23.4.338
- Kwon. S. M., Kang. M. J., Yoo. H. H., "Stability Analysis of a Wind Turbine Blade Considering Wind Force and Variation of Pitch Angle", Transactions of KSNVE, Vol. 22, No. 12, pp. 1164-1171, (2012). https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2012.22.12.1164
- Kang. B. M., Oh. Y. C., Bae. D. G., Seo. K. C., Ko. J. Y., "A Study on Shaft Dynamic Charatecristic for G/T 250 TON Double-Ended Car-Ferry", J. of KSMES, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 83-90, (2015).
- Chin. D. H., "A Study on the Numerical Analysis of Internal Flow in a Cone Type Valve", J. of KSIC, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 199-207, (2020).