- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Drone Operation Plan at Road Construction Site
도로건설 현장에서의 드론 운용방안
- Sung, Sang-Min (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Yun, Bu-Yeol (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Changshin University) ;
- Song, Mi-Hwa (Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute(KECRI) ICT Convergence Research Division) ;
- Cho, Jun-Sang (Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute(KECRI) Structure Research Division)
- Received : 2020.07.02
- Accepted : 2020.09.16
- Published : 2020.10.31
Recently, the drone's equipment development and software technology have dramatically improved. With such developments, the applicability is increasing in various fields that require rapid geospatial information, and in practice, regulations and systems have been established, and the fields in use are increasing. Also, in Korea, corporations and public institutions are actually using and researching drones in fields such as aircraft development, communication technology development, construction site use, and surveying. However, there are no fields where drones are actually used in road construction sites. Therefore, in this study, to utilize drones that have been actively used in the civil engineering and construction fields for road construction, we investigated the current status of the Korea Highway Corporation's field drone use research and classified the possibility of drone introduction by road construction. Finally, a method of using drones at road construction sites was proposed to prepare a method for using drones at road construction sites.
- Bu-yeol, Yun, Won-sub, Yoon, A Study on the Improvement of Orthophoto Accuracy According to the Flight Photographing Technique and GCP Location Distance in Orthophoto Generation Using UAV, Journal of the Korean Society of Industry Convergence v.21 no.6, pp.345-354, (2018). https://doi.org/10.21289/KSIC.2018.21.6.345
- KIAST(Korea Institute of Aviation Safety Technology), "https://www.kiast.or.kr/kr/sub06_04_03_02.do", (2020).
- Na-rae Lee, Target Level of Safety for UAV Integrated Operation in the National Airspace, Master's thesis, Korea Aerospace University, Gyeonggi-do, Korea, pp. 3-21, (2014).
- Sang-min, Sung, A Study on Spatial Resolution Analysis Methods of UAV Images, Ph.D.dissertation, Dong-A University, Busan, Korea, 8p, (2018).
- Sang-min, Sung, Quality Verification and Utilization of UltraLight UAV Imagery in Parcel Boundary Delineation, Master's thesis, Dong-A University, Busan, Korea, 11p, (2015).
- NGII(National Geographic Information Institute). Developement of the technologies on spatial information building and study on work labor estimate using UAV, Research Report, Research report, NGII, Republic of Korea, pp.3, (2019)
- KLHC(Korea Land and Housing Corporation), Establishment of plan to utilize LH unmanned aerial vehicles, Research report, LH, Republic of Korea, pp.3-249, (2017).
- KECRI(Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute), A Feasibility Study on the UAV(Drone)'s Application for the Road Engineering, Research report, KECRI, Republic of Korea, pp.1-4, (2016)
- KECRI(Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute), Research on the Drones operation & Communication technology in expressway, Research report, KECRI, Republic of Korea, pp.1-2, (2017).
- KECRI(Korea Expressway Corporation Research Institute), A Study on the Investigation of Slope Shotcrete using Drone and Thermal Camera, Research report, KECRI, Republic of Korea, pp.1, (2017).