- Volume 6 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Seeking an Approach to Youth Job Search Allowance Support Project using IoT in the Untact Era
비대면 시대에 IoT를 활용한 청년 구직활동수당 지원사업 접근 방안 모색
- Lee, Sangho (Dept. of Smart Business, Mokpo National University) ;
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Dept. of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University)
- 이상호 (목포대학교 스마트비즈니스학과) ;
- 조광문 (목포대학교 전자상거래학과)
- Received : 2020.07.13
- Accepted : 2020.09.14
- Published : 2020.09.30
The purpose of this paper is to verify the differences of the effect of the support between the number of employment of those who have experienced employment and the unemployment period of those who have not experienced employment for the participants of the Jeollanam-do Youth Job Search Allowance Support Project. In addition, this study attempted to find out the ways to develop the system using the Internet of Things by figure out how to use the allowance, the field of help, the average investment time per day, the average monthly expenditure, the difficulties of job search activities, and the differences in the youth job search activities for the required programs. In this study, 602 people who participated in the Jeollanam-do Youth Job Search Allowance Support Project from February 19 to March 9, 2020 are surveyed. The collected data was processed using the SPSS 21.0 program. The research results are as follows. First, there was a difference in satisfaction according to the number of jobs employed. Second, there was a difference in the effectiveness according to the number of employment. Third, there was a difference in satisfaction according to the period of unemployment. Fourth, there was a difference in effectiveness according to the period of unemployment. In order to enhance the effectiveness of the youth job search allowance support project, the Edutech industry and technology that can share various information using the Internet of Things environment in the untact era must be improved together.
- J.Y.Jeong, "Life Safety Net for Young Adults," Monthly Welfare Trend, No.207, pp.15-21, 2016.
- H.J.Yim, Y.J.Kim, H.G.Kim and J.E.Hyun, Gyeonggi-do Youth Job Subsidy Effectiveness Study, Gyeonggi-do Job Foundation, 2017.
- Y.E.Wee, "Association of Outplacement Convergence Education and Transformative Learning," Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.3, No.2, pp.15-20, 2017. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2017.3.2.015
- K.H.Lee, "Design of Learning Model using Triz for PBL(Project-based Learning) in IoT Environment," Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.5, No.2, pp.81-87, 2019. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2019.5.2.081
- C.McCormack and D.Jones, Building a Web-Based Education System. New York, Wiley Computer Publishing.
- A.J.Romiszowski, "Web-Based Distance Learning and Teaching: Revolutionary Invention or Reaction to Necessity?," In Khan, B. (Ed.), Web-based Instruction, pp.91-111, New Jersey: Educational Technology Publications, 1997.
- D.Moursund, Project-Based Learning Using Information Technology, International Society for Technology in Education, 1999.
- B.H.Lee, H.W.Kim, H.J.Kil and J.J.Kim, A Study on the Reorganization Direction of the Youth Promotion Party, Korea Labor Institute, 2018.
- J.Y.Kim and J.H.Choo, "A Study on the Efficiency and Satisfaction of Youth Income Security Policy in Gwangju Youth Dream Allowance," The Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.10, No.2, pp.1503-1517, 2019.
- K.H.Youn and J.Y.Lee, "The Effect of Social Support on Service Quality of Youth Training Facility Employees in Internet of Thing Environment: The Mediating Effect of Empowerment," Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.6, No.1, pp.31-38, 2020. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2020.6.1.031
- H.S.Shin, "A Study on the Empowerment and Service Quality of the Living Rehabilitation Teachers in Living Facility for the Disabled," Journal of Social Welfare Development, Vol.11, No.4, pp.279-300, 2005.
- H.I.Choi and S.K.Lee, "Mediation Path Between Youth Shelter's Work Environment and Quality of Service," Social Welfare Review, Vol.16, pp.42-65, 2011.
- M.H.Jo, "Investigation on the Project-Based Learning Approach Using the Internet," Journal of the Korean Association of Information Education, Vol.5, No.2, pp.240-257, 2001.
- E.Share and L.Rogers, Get Real! http://www.gsn.org/weblib/real/getreal.htm, 1997.
- J.C.Banks, Creating and Assessing Performace-based Curriculum Projects: A Teacher's Guide to Project-Based Learning and Performance Assessment, Edmonds, WA:CATS Publications, 1997.
- G.H.Lim and Y.T.Kim, "A Study of the Project-Based Learning Methods for Reinventing Ideas of Mathematician via the Strategy of Polya's Problem Solving," Brain, Digital, & Learning, Vol.8, No.3, pp.117-135, 2018.
- K.M.Cho, "Utilization of Mobile New Media based on Video Curation", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.6, No.2, pp.51-56, 2020. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2020.6.2.051