- Volume 6 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Design on Error Tracking System for Enhanced-Reliable IoT Service
사물인터넷 서비스의 신뢰성 강화를 위한 오류 추적 시스템 설계
- Lim, Ho-Seung (Division of System Development, NAVER Corporation) ;
- Choi, Chang-Won (Division of Computer Engineering, Hanshin University)
- 임호성 ((주)네이버) ;
- 최창원 (한신대학교 컴퓨터공학부)
- Received : 2020.08.10
- Accepted : 2020.09.16
- Published : 2020.09.30
In this paper, an error tracking platform is designed for enhanced-reliable IOT system. The platform is designed to enhance reliability of IOT system by analysing additional informations(OS, Browser, Device) and by notifying error detection to developers. Especially, in the case of an error in the service which it is difficult for developers to recognize it, The platform also supports notification services through various communication media(Email, Slack, SMS). The common interface is designed to accommodate many languages(typescript, Swift, and Android) in the development process, and the interface allows users to analyze errors that occur on various platforms, including mobile/web/desktop applications. By presenting each error in groups through issues, developers can easily identify issues in the service. The visualizing function is included to recognize various error type by dashboard.
- H.Kim, Internet of Things(Concepts, Implementation and Business), Hongrung Publishing, 2018.
- C.Lee and C.Choi, "A Simple Cost Analysis of Host ID-LOC Separating protocol using SDN Features," JKIOTS, Vol.2, No.4, pp.41-47, 2016.
- K.Lee, "A Design on Learning Model using Triz on Project-based Learning in IOT," JKIOTS, Vol.5, No.3, pp.29-35, 2019.
- S.Lee, "An Analysis of Software Development Process Based on Software Engineering in IOT Environment," JKIOTS, Vol.6. No.1, pp.25-31, 2020.
- A.Montazerolghaem and M.Yaghmaee, "Load-balanced and QoS-aware Software-defined Internet of Things," IEEE Internet of Things Journal, DOI 10.1109/JIOT2020.2967081, 2020.
- React.js(https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/React.js )