- Volume 20 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Research on the Effects of Entrepreneurship of Enterpriser on Subjective Well-being: Focusing on job stress factors and relationship
경영자의 기업가정신이 주관적 웰빙에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구: 직무스트레스 요인과 관계성을 중심으로
- Received : 2020.07.02
- Accepted : 2020.07.24
- Published : 2020.08.28
Academic research on entrepreneurship has long been studied in various fields, but research on the relationship between entrepreneurship and subjective well-being is insufficient. This study aims to examine how challenge and hindrance stress affect subjective well-being in the impact of entrepreneurship on subjective well-being in the enterpriser of domestic company, and to determine whether the relationship among the individual characteristics of self-determination factors in this relationship has a mediating effect. According to research results, First, entrepreneurship had a positive effect on challenge stress and subjective well-being, while hindrance stress had an effect of negative. Second, challenge stress had a positive effect on relationships and subjective well-being had a positive influence but was insufficient and hindrance stress had a negative effect on both relational and subjective well-being. Third, Challenge stress and hindrance stress both influenced positive on subjective well-being through relationships. When you summarize the results of the research, It has been confirmed that the entrepreneurship of enterpriser effects subjective well-being, that hindrance stress is a factor that can interfere with subjective well-being, and that relationships play an important role in enhance subjective well-being of enterpriser. Based on these findings, conclusions were discussed and implications and directions for follow-up research were presented.
- M. D. Foo, M. A. Uy, and C. Murnieks, "Beyond affective valence: Untangling valence and activation influences on opportunity identification," Entrepreneurship theory and practice, Vol.39, No.2, pp.407-431, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1111/etap.12045
- GEM, "GEM 2013 global report. Recuperadode," http://gemconsortium.org/docs; 2013.
- A. S. Jenkins, J. Wiklund, and E. Brundin, "Individual responses to firm failure: Appraisals, grief, and the influence of prior failure experience," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol.29, No.1, pp.17-33, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2012.10.006
- T. A. Williams and D. A. Shepherd, "Victim entrepreneurs doing well by doing good: Venture creation and well-being in the aftermath of a resource shock," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol.31, No.4, pp.365-387, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2016.04.002
- E. L. Deci and R. M. Ryan, "The what and why of goal pursuits : Human needs and the self-determination of behavior," Psychological Inquiry, Vol.11, No.4, pp.27-268, 2009.
- M. A. Cavanaugh, W. R. Boswel, M. V. Roehling, and J. W. Boudreau, "An empirical examination of self- reported work stress among U.S.managers," Journal of Aplied Psychology, Vol.85, No.1, pp.65-74, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.85.1.65
- J. G. Covin and D. P. Slevin, "A Conceptual model of entrepreneurship as firm ehavior," Entrepreneur ship Theory and Practice, Vol.16, No.1, pp.7-25, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1177/104225879101600102
- 김예정, 오영호, "기업가정신이 기업성과에 미치는 영향 활동의 매개요인을 중심으로," CSR.글로벌경영학회지, 제14권, 제5호, pp.303-331, 2014.
- Hit tet al, "Strategic entrepreneurship: entre preneurial strategies for wealth creation," Strategic Management Journal, Vol.22, No.6-7, pp.479-491, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.196
- J. A. Timmons, "New Venture Creation: Entre preneurship for the 21," 1994.
- J. Schumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development, Harvard University Press, ambridge, MA, 1934.
- D. Miller, "The correlates of entrepreneurship in three types of firms," Management Science, Vol.29, No.7, pp.770-791, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.29.7.770
- D. F. Parker and T. A. DeCotis, "Organizational Determinants of Job Stress," Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, Vol.32, No.2, pp.160-17, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1016/0030-5073(83)90145-9
- L. W. Hunter and S. M. B. Thatcher, "Feling the heat: Efects of stress, commitment, and job experience," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.50, No.4, pp.953-968, 2007 https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2007.26279227
- W. Bennis and B. Nanus, 리더와 리더십[Leaders] (김원석역), 서울: 황금부엉이(원전은 1985년출판), 2005.
- N. Branden, 자존감[Self-estem at work] (고빛샘 역), 서울:비전과리더십, 2009.
- Marcie A. Cavanaugh, Wendy R. Boswell, Mark V. Roehling, and John W. Boudreau Cornell University, "An Empirical Examination of Self-Reported Work Stress Among U.S. Managers," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.85, No.1, pp.65-74, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.85.1.65
- B. M. Firth, G. Chen, B. J. Kirkman and K. Kim, "Newcomers abroad: Expatriate adaptation during early phases of international assignments," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.57, No.1, pp.280-300, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2011.0574
- E. L. Deci and R. M. Ryan, "The general causality orientations scale:Self-determination inpersonality," Journal of Research in Personality, Vol.19, No.1, pp.109-134, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1016/0092-6566(85)90023-6
- 윤지연, 팀티칭 보육교사의 자기결정성이 조직헌신에 미치는 영향, 중앙대학교, 석사학위논문, 2013.
- R. M. Ryan and E. L. Deci, "Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and wellbeing," American Psychology, Vol.52, No.1, 2000.
- W. C. Becker, "Teaching reading and language to the disadvantaged : What we have learned from field research," Harvard Educational Review, Vol.47, No.4, pp.518-543, 1976.
- R. M. Ryan and E. L. Deci, "Overview of selfdetermination theory : An organismic dialectical perspective. Rochester, New York: University of Rochester Press," 2002.
- E. Diener, "Subjective well-being," Psychological Bulletin, Vol.95, No.3, pp.542-575, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.95.3.542
- S. Dolnicar, K. Lazarevski, and V. Yanamandram, "Quality of life and tourism: A conceptual framework and novel segmentation base," Journal of Busines Research, Vol.6, No.6, pp.724-729, 2013.
- M. A. Busseri and S. W. Sadava, "A review of the tripartite structure of subjective well-being, implications for conceptualization, operationalization, and synthesis," Personality and Social Psychology Review 15, pp.290-314, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1177/1088868310391271
- D. R. May, R. L. Gilson, and L. M. Harter, "The psy chological conditions of meaningfulness, safety and availabilty and the engagement of the human spirit at work," Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Vol.7, No.1, pp.1-37, 2004.
- U. Stephan, "Entrepreneurs mental health and well-being: a review and research agenda. Acad. Manag. Perspect," Vol.32, No.3, pp.290-322, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5465/amp.2017.0001
- J. A. LePine, N. P. Podsakof, and M. A. LePine, "A meta-analytic test of the chalenge stresor-hindrance stresor framework: An explanation for inconsistent relationships among stresors and performance," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.48, No.5, pp.764-75, 2005. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2005.18803921
- 김태욱, 권진희, 윤선미, "호텔종사원의 도전적.방해적 스트레스가 이직의도에 미치는 영향: 조직냉소주의 와 직무만족의 매개효과를 중심으로," Vol.22, No.3, pp.677-702, 2018.
- A. B. Bakker and E. Demerouti, "Job demands resources theory: taking stock and looking forward," J. Occup Health Psychol, Vol.22, No.3, pp.273-285, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1037/ocp0000056
- D. Wach, U. Stephan, E. Weinberger, and J. Wegge, "Entrepreneurs' stressors and well-being: A recovery perspective and diary study," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol.35, 2020.
- D. E. Bradley and J. A. Roberts, "Self-employment and job satisfaction: investigating the role of self-efficacy, depression, and seniority. J. Small Bus. Manag," Vol.42, No.1, pp.37-58, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-627X.2004.00096.x
- Nadav Shir, Boris N. Nikolaev, and Joakim Wincent, "Entrepreneurship and well-being: The role of psychological autonomy, competence, and relatedness," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol.34, pp.105-875, 2019.
- H. Patrick and C. R. Kne, A. Canevelo, and C.Lonsbary, "The ole of ned fulfilment in relationship functioning and wel-being: A self-determination theory perspectiv," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.92, No.3, pp.434-457, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1994
- 오현옥, "필라테스 참여자의 자기결정성 동기와 심리적 웰빙, 만족, 행동의도와의 관계," 한국여성체학회지, 제33권, 제4호, pp.63-81, 2019.
- Fornell. Claes, F. David and Larcker, "Evaluating Structural Equation Models with Unobservable Variables and Measurement Error," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.18, No.1, pp.39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224378101800104