- D. M. Pozar, Microwave Engineering (John Wiley & Sons, NJ, USA, 2007).
- P. W. East, "Fifty years of instantaneous frequency measurement," IET Radar. Sonar Navig. 6, 112-122 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-rsn.2011.0177
- J. Capmany and D. Novak, "Microwave photonics combines two worlds," Nat. Photon. 1, 319-330 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1038/nphoton.2007.89
- L. V. T. Nguyen and D. B. Hunter, "A photonic technique for microwave frequency measurement," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 18, 1188-1190 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1109/LPT.2006.874742
- Y. Wang, J. Ni, H. Chi, X. Zhang, S. Zheng, and X. Jin, "Photonic instantaneous microwave frequency measurement based on two different phase modulation to intensity modulation conversions," Opt. Commun. 284, 3928-3932 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2011.04.031
- H. Emamiand and M. Ashourian, "Improved dynamic range microwave photonic instantaneous frequency measurement based on four-wave mixing," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech. 62, 2462-2470 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2014.2341624
- H. Chi, X. Zou, and J. Yao, "An approach to the measurement of microwave frequency based on optical power monitoring," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 20, 1249-1251 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1109/LPT.2008.926025
- X. Zou, H. Chi, and J. Yao, "Microwave frequency measurement based on optical power monitoring using a complementary optical filter pair," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech. 57, 505-511 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2008.2011237
- J. Zhang, X. Yang, C. Zhu, Z. Zhao, C. Li, and Y. Li, "Instantaneous microwave frequency measurement using an asymmetric integrated optical waveguide Mach-Zenhder interferometer (AMZI)," Optik 169, 203-207 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2018.05.047
- T. A. Nguyen, E. H. W. Chan, and R. A. Minasian, "Instantaneous high-resolution multiple-frequency measurement system based on frequency-to-time mapping technique," Opt. Lett. 39, 2419-2422 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1364/OL.39.002419
- L. V. T. Nguyen, "Microwave photonic technique for frequency measurement of simultaneous signals," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 21, 642-644 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1109/LPT.2009.2015890
- D. Marpaung, "On-chip photonic-assisted instantaneous microwave frequency measurement system," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 25, 837-840 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1109/LPT.2013.2253602
- L. Liu, F. Jiang, S. Yan, S. Min, M. He, D. Gao, and J. Dong, "Photonic measurement of microwave frequency using a silicon microdisk resonator," Opt. Commun. 335, 266-270 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2014.09.030
- L. Liu, H. Qiu, Z. Chen, and Z. Yu, "Photonic measurement of microwave frequency with low-error based on an optomechanical microring resonator," IEEE Photon. J. 9, 5503611 (2017).
- L. Liu, W. Xue, and J. Yue, "Photonic approach for microwave frequency measurement using a silicon microring resonator," IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett. 31, 153-156 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1109/LPT.2018.2886894
- M. Pagani, B. Morrison, Y. Zhang, A. Casas-Bedoya, T. Aalto, M. Harjanne, M. Kapulainen, B. J. Eggleton, and D. Marpaung, "Low-error and broadband microwave frequency measurement in a silicon chip," Optica 2, 751-756 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1364/OPTICA.2.000751
- B. Zhu, W. Zhang, S. Pan, and J. Yao, "High-sensitivity instantaneous microwave frequency measurement based on a silicon photonic integrated fano resonator," J. Lightwave Technol. 37, 2527-2533 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1109/JLT.2018.2885224
- J. S. Fandino and P. Munoz, "Photonics-based microwave frequency measurement using a double-sideband suppressedcarrier modulation and an InP integrated ring-assisted Mach-Zehnder interferometer filter," Opt. Lett. 38, 4316-4319 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1364/OL.38.004316
S. Fouchet, A. Carenco, R. Guglielmi, and L. Riviere, "Wavelength dispersion of Ti induced refractive index change in
$LiNbO_3$as a function of diffusion parameters," J. Lightwave Technol. 5, 700-708 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1109/JLT.1987.1075563
E. Strake, G. P. Bava, and I. Montrosset, "Guided modes of Ti:
$LiNbO_3$channel waveguides: a novel quasi-analytical technique in comparison with the scalar finite-element method," J. Lightwave Technol. 6, 1126-1135 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1109/50.4105
J. P. Salvestrini, L. Guilbert, M. Fontana, M. Abarkan, and S. Gille, "Analysis and control of the DC drift in
$LiNbO_3$- based Mach-Zehnder modulators," J. Lightwave Technol. 29, 1522-1534 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1109/JLT.2011.2136322
- K. H. Hellwege and A. M. Hellwege, "Ferroelectrics and Related Substances: Oxides," in Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology (New Series Volume III/16a) Landolt-Bornstein, eds. (Springer-Verlag, NY, USA. 1981).
C. H. Bulmer, W. K. Burns, and S. C. Hiser, "Pyroelectric effects in
$LiNbO_3$channel-waveguide devices," Appl. Phys. Lett. 48, 1036-1038 (1986).