This research was supported by a grant (19SCIP-B128570-03) from Smart Civil Infrastructure Research Program funded by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of Korean Government and was also supported by the Chung-Ang University research grant in 2019.
- AASHTO LRFD (2013), AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, D.C., USA.
- ACI 318-14 (2014), Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary and Notes, American Concrete Institute, ACI Committee 318, Detroit, USA.
- Bazant, Z.P. and Oh, B.H. (1983), "Spacing of cracks in reinforced concrete", J. Struct. Eng., ASCE, 109(9), 2066-2085. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1983)109:9(2066).
- Beeby, A.W. (1970), "An investigation of cracking in slabs spanning one way", Cement and Concrete Association, Technical Report 42.433, London, UK.
- Beeby, A.W. (1971), "Prediction and control of flexural cracking in reinforced concrete members, cracking, deflection and ultimate load of concrete slab systems", American Concrete Institute, SP-20.
- Beeby, A.W. (1979), "The prediction of crack widths in hardened concrete", Struct. Eng., 57A(1), 9-17.
- CEB (1993), CEB-FIP Model Code 1990, Comite Euro-International Du Beton, Thomas Telford Services Ltd., London, UK.
- Creazza, G. and Russo, S. (1999), "A new model for predicting crack width with different percentages of reinforcement and concrete strength classes", Mater. Struct., 32, 520-524. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02481636.
- DIN (1978), DIN 1045, Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Structures, Design and Construction (Beton und Stahlbetonban-Bemessung und Ausfuhrung), Deutsches Institut fur Normung e. V., Berlin, Germany.
- EN 1992-1-1 (2005), Eurocode 2-Design of Concrete Structures-Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Buildings, European Committee for Standardization.
- Gillen, S., Gancarz, D. and Tayabji, S.D. (2018), Precast Concrete Panels for Rapid Full-Depth Repair of CRC Pavement to Maintain Continuity of Longitudinal Reinforcement: [techbrief] (No. FHWA-HIF-18-050), Federal Highway Administration, USA.
- Hallmark, R., White, H. and Collin, P. (2012), "Prefabricated bridge construction across Europe and America", Am. Soc. Civil Eng., 17(3), 82-92. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)SC.1943-5576.0000116.
- Ji, SW. (2014) "Structural performance of connections in decked bulb tee girder bridges", Master Thesis, Chung-Ang University, South Korea.
- Joergensen, H. and Hoang, L. (2013), "Tests and limit analysis of loop connections between precast concrete elements loaded in tension", Eng. Struct., 52, 558-569. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2013.03.015.
- Joergensen, H.B. and Hoang, L.C. (2015), "Strength of loop connections between precast bridge decks loaded in combined tension and bending", Struct. Eng. Int., 25(1), 71-80. https://doi.org/10.2749/101686614X14043795570697.
- Kim, D.H., Choi, J.W., Kim, H.Y. and Park, S.K. (2013), "An experimental study on behavior of transverse connection appropriate for modular girder bridge", Int. J. Civil Environ. Struct. Constr. Arch. Eng., 7(5), 358-366.
- Kim, D.W. and Shin, J.R. (2016), "An experimental study on the flexural performance of modular slab connections with loop joints", J. Korea Academia-Indus. Coop. Soc., 17(1), 459-467. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.1.459.
- Lewis, S. (2009), "Experimental investigation of precast bridge deck joints with U-bar and headed bar joint details", University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA.
- Ma, Z.J., Cao, Q., Chapman, C.E., Burdette, E.G. and French, C.E.V. (2012), "Longitudinal joint details with tight bend diameter U-bars", ACI Struct. J., 109(6), 815-824.
- Ryu, H.K., Kim, Y.J. and Chang, S.P. (2007), "Crack control of a continuous composite two-girder bridge with prefabricated slabs under static and fatigue loads", Eng. Struct., 29, 851-864. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2006.06.021
- Ryu, H.K., Kim, Y.J. and Chang, S.P. (2007), "Experimental study on static and fatigue strength of loop joints", Eng. Struct., 29(2), 145-162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2006.04.014.
- Shim, C.S., Chung, C.H., Kim, I.K. and Kim, Y.J. (2010), "Development and application of precast decks for composite bridges", Struct. Eng. Int., 20(2), 126-133. https://doi.org/10.2749/101686610791283623.
- Shim, C.S., Kim, J.H., Chung, C.H. and Chang, S.P. (2000), "The behaviour of shear connections in composite beam with full-depth precast slab", Proc. Inst. Civil Eng., Struct. Build., 140, 101-110. https://doi.org/10.1680/stbu.2000.140.1.101.
- Shim, C.S., Lee, C.D. and Ji, S.W. (2018), "Crack control of precast deck loop joint using high strength concrete", Adv. Concrete Constr., 6(5), 527-543. https://doi.org/10.12989/acc.2018.6.5.527.
- Shin, D.H., Park, S.J., Oh, H.C., Kim, I.G. and Kim, Y.J. (2015), "Evaluation on flexural performance of precast bridge decks with ribbed connection", J. Korea Inst. Struct. Mainten. Inspect., 19(3), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.11112/jksmi.2015.19.3.001.
- Yousif, A.A. (1995), "Field performance of full depth precast concrete panels in bridge deck reconstruction", University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA.