- Volume 27 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Technology Trend of Power Semiconductor Packaging using Topic model
토픽모델을 이용한 전력반도체 패키징 기술 동향 연구
- Park, Keunseo (Graduate School of Technology of Innovation Management, Hanyang University) ;
- Choi, Gyunghyun (Graduate School of Technology of Innovation Management, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2020.06.17
- Accepted : 2020.06.30
- Published : 2020.06.30
Analysis of electric semiconductor packaging technology for electric vehicles was performed. Topic modeling using LDA technique was performed by collecting valid patents by deriving valid patents. It was classified into 20 topics, and the definition of technology was defined through extracted words for each topic. In order to analyze the trend of each topic, the trend of power semiconductor packaging technology was analyzed by deriving hot and cold topics by topic through regression analysis on frequency by year. The package structure technology according to the withstand voltage, the input/output-related control technology and the heat dissipation technology were derived as the hot topic technology, and the inductance reduction technology was derived as the cold topic technology.
전기자동차용 전력반도체 패키징 기술에 대한 분석을 수행하였다. 비정형 데이터인 특허들을 수집하여 유효특허를 도출하여 LDA 기법을 적용한 토픽모델링을 수행하였다. 20개의 토픽으로 분류하였고 각 토픽별 추출된 단어를 통해 기술에 대한 정의를 내렸다. 각 토픽의 대한 동향분석을 위해 연도별 빈도수에 대한 회귀분석을 통해 토픽별 Hot토픽과 Cold 토픽을 도출하여 전력반도체 패키징 기술의 동향을 분석하였다. Hot 토픽의 기술로는 내전압에 따른 패키지 구조 기술과 입출력 관련 제어 기술, 방열기술을 도출하였고 Cold 토픽 기술로는 인덕턴스 저감기술이 도출되었다.
- H. R. Hwang, "National innovation system and industrial innovation system: focusing on the Korean IT industry innovation system", Science & Technology Policy, 153, 17 (2005).
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning, "New industry creation power semiconductor commercialization business" (2017).
- J. W. Yoon, J. H. Bang, Y. H. Ko, S. H. Yoo, J. K. Kim, and C. W. Lee, "Power Module Packaging Technology with Extended Reliability for Electric Vehicle Applications", J. Microelectron. Packag. Soc., 21(4), 1 (2014). https://doi.org/10.6117/kmeps.2014.21.4.001
- K. H. Kim and S. H. Choa, " Recent Overview on Power Semiconductor Devices and Package Module Technology", J. Microelectron. Packag. Soc., 26(3), 15 (2019).
- Z. Liang, "Status and trend of automotive power packaging", Proc. 24th International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs (ISPSD), Bruges, 325, IEEE Power Electronics Society (PELS) (2012).
- K. Guth, N. Oeschler, L. Boewer, R. Speckels, G. Strotmann, N. Heuck, S. Krasel, and A. Ciliox, "New assembly and interconnect technologies for power modules", Proc. 7th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems (CIPS), Nuremberg, 1 (2012).
- H. Lee, V. Smet, and R. Tummala, "A Review of SiC Power Module Packaging Technologies: Challenges, Advances, and Emerging Issues", IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, 8(1), 239 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1109/jestpe.2019.2951801
- Y. H. Chen, C. Y. Chen, and S. C. Lee, "Technology forecasting and patent strategy of hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36(12), 6957 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2011.03.063
- J. C. Ho, E. C. Saw, L. Y. Lu, and J. S. Liu, "Technological barriers and research trends in fuel cell technologies: A citation network analysis", Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 82, 66 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2013.06.004
- Y. J. Chiu and T. M. Ying, "A Novel Method for Technology Forecasting and Developing R&D Strategy of Building Integrated Photovoltaic Technology Industry", Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2012, 24 (2012).
- D. K, Nam and G. H. Choi, "Technology Trend Analysis in the Automotive Semiconductor Industry using Topic Model and Patent Analysis", Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, 21(3), 1155 (2018).
- D. M. Blei, A. Y. Ng, and M. I. Jordan, "Latent Dirichlet Allocation", The Journal of Machine Learning Research, 3, 993 (2003).