- Volume 6 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Software Engineering-Based Software Development Progress Analysis in IoT Environment
사물인터넷 환경에서 소프트웨어 공학 기반의 소프트웨어 개발 진척 분석
- Lee, Seong-Hoon (Division of ICT, Baekseok University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Department of Computer Information, Woosong University)
- Received : 2020.03.20
- Accepted : 2020.04.23
- Published : 2020.06.30
The surrounding environments in which we live are changing from time to time due to the influence of ICT. At the heart of this change is not only the industrial sector, but it appears in most areas of everyday life. At the center of information and communication technology are software, intelligence, and sensing technology. The government and related organizations are promoting policies to foster various software, and with these policies, the software-related industry is steadily developing. There are positive aspects about software development, but also negative ones. The problems of duplication and progress due to software development have been increasing as the software industry has increased in quantity. In this study, we proposed a more objective method based on software engineering as a solution to problems when problems related to development progress occurred during the software development process.
- R. S. Pressman, Software Engineering - A Practitioner's Approach. 3th edn. McGraw-Hill, Inc: New York, 1992.
- I. Sommerville, Software Engineering, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co, 2001.
- J. Whitten and L. Bentley, System Analysis & Design methods, IRWIN, 1994.
- T. Gildersleeve, Successful Data Processing Systems Analysis, 2nd edn, Englewood Cliffs, New York, Prentice Hall, 1985.
- E. Sebastian, The Economic Properties of Software, Jena Economic Research papers, 2008.
- P. Naur and B. Randel, "SOFTWARE ENGINEERING", Report on a conference sponsored by the NATO SCIENCE COMMITTEE, 1969.
- J. C. Satish, Software Documentation Management Issues and practices: A Survey. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May, 9 (20), pp. 1-7.
- Program Copying Appraisal method, Program Deliberation and Mediation Committee, 2002.
- K. Dan, Why Open Source is the Optimum Economic Paradigm for Software. 1999.
- Source Code Pragiarism in UK HE computing school, issues, attitudes and tools, Technical report, 2001
- F, Culwin. Pragmatic Anti-pragiarism in Action. Proceeding of 3th al Ireland conference on the teaching of computing, Dublin, 1995.
- S. P. Trash, N. K. Naresh and V. Shrich. An Empirical Analysis on Reducing Open Source Software Development Tasks using Stack Overflow. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 9 (21), pp. 1-7. 2016.
- W.H.Lee, "Computer Programs and Laws," Binary Publishing Company, 2000.
- B. Marr, "Why Everyone Must Get Ready For The 4th Industrial Revolution", Forbes, 2016.
- K.M.Cho, "Design and Diagnosis Case of Energy Efficiency Diagnostic Solution based on IoT", Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.6, N0.1, pp.23-30, 2020. https://doi.org/10.20465/KIOTS.2020.6.1.023
- J.H.Hong and K.H.Lee, "A Scheme on Object Tracking Techniques in Multiple CCTV IoT Environments," Journal of The Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.5, N0.1, 2019.