- Volume 6 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Utilization of Mobile New Media based on Video Curation
동영상 큐레이션 기반 모바일 뉴미디어의 활용
- Cho, Kwangmoon (Dept. of Electronic Commerce, Mokpo National University)
- 조광문 (목포대학교 전자상거래학과)
- Received : 2020.03.17
- Accepted : 2020.06.03
- Published : 2020.06.30
In this paper, we developed a mobile new media solution that enables e-commerce shopping mall operators, band operators, and YouTube creators to create synergies in online and offline promotion by posting related video contents on the media in addition to their own videos. By providing videos in the field of the platform without directly searching for them, it is possible to provide users with a new type of marketing means that can promote their platform while providing interest and information. Prospective creators at home and abroad who produce video can upload their own video in addition to YouTube and afreeca TV, such as the open market for video, and use independent and free charging systems to manage independent customer relationship management(CRM), self-branding, and content management. It will be possible to utilize mobile-based new media equipped with a system.
- K.M.Cho, "Design of Functional Elements for Mobile One-Person Media Solution," Proceedings of the Conference of Korea Internet of Things Society, Vol.4, No.1, pp.9-10, 2019.
- H.J.Yu and H.Kim, "The Effect of Influencer Factors in Personal Media Contents on Purchase Intention," Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.20, No.1, pp.45-59, 2020. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2020.20.01.045
- J.Y.Choi, C.H.Han and B.S.Kim, "The Influence of YouTube Creator's Attraction and Communication on Relationship Building and Supporting Intention: Relationship Marketing Strategy Approach," The e-Business Studies, Vol.21, No.1, pp.131-151, 2020.
- B.R.Seok and H.B.Kim, "Effects of Motivation to use YouTube Beauty Channels as One-Person Media on Channel Evaluation, Product Attitude, and Purchasing Intention," The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, Vol.21, No.4, pp.168-198, 2019.
- S.J.Kim, "An analysis on the types of 1 man creative business and its success strategies - Focused on digital content area," Journal of Digital Design, Vol.10, No.1, pp.69-77, 2010.
- Y.S.Chang, H.Y.Yuk and J.H.Seo, "A Study on Relationship between Financial Performance and Characteristics of Self-Employed Creative Company," Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, Vol.40, No.2, pp.250-256, 2014.
- K.S.Na, "Current States of One-Person Creative Firms," Vol.9, No.1, pp.31-40, 2012.
- H.K.Kang, "Participatory Contents Management System Design for Self-Directed Learning," Journal of The Korea Knowledge Information Technology Society, Vol.9, No.1, pp.41-50, 2014.
- J.S.Kim and J.A.Park, "Web-based Self-directed Learning System for Multi-contents Service," Journal of KIISE : Computing Practices and Letters, Vol.16, No.1, pp.115-119, 2010.
- S.Y.Heo and E.G.Kim, "A Study on Contents Reorganization for Self-Directed Learning," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.15, No.1, pp.203-208, 2011.