- Volume 6 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Multi-Laser Image Tracking Method using the Latest Approach Angle
최근접 각도를 이용한 복수 레이저 영상 추적 방법 연구
- Jo, Jin-Pyo (Dept of Computer Engineering, Hanbat University) ;
- Ko, Ho-Jeong (Dept of Information and Communication System, Korea Polytechnics) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Dept of Computer Engineering, Hanbat University)
- Received : 2020.05.02
- Accepted : 2020.06.18
- Published : 2020.06.30
The paper proposed the method of calculating the latest approach angle that can reliably recognize multiple laser images even with the change in separation distance between screen and laser launch device. This method recognizes the angle of the laser pattern angle by using the distance of the laser pattern angle, and the angle extraction of the laser detects the laser image from the acquired image using the labeling algorithm, and performs the huff conversion to extract the angle of the straight line. The distance of the reference angle and angle of the laser image extracted using Euclidean distance among similarity scales is calculated, and the furnace is recognized using the calculated distance result value. Experiments with changing the separation distance to "200 cm to 400 cm" showed 100% recognition of individual strands at all separation distances. The experiment confirmed the reliability of the proposed method.
- K.T.Kim, "Development of improved door feed hanger clamping check systems using laser illumination pattern", Master's Thesis of Ulsan University, Korea, pp.1-5, 2012.
- Y.E.Kim, "User Interface Research of Computer Vision Industrial Inspection Software", Master's Thesis of Yonsei University, Korea, pp.1-5, 2018.
- C.H.Cho, "Detecting shooting result of image processing based and Cloud base management system", Doctor's Thesis of Chonnam National University, Korea, pp.49-61, 2016.
- S.W.Namgung, "Study on the Single Target Shooting System using a Laser Beam", Master's Thesis of Kwangwoon University, Korea, pp.3-28, 2002.
- T.G.Lee, "Picking Out the Point of Impact for Shooting Simulation Using Image Processing", Master's Thesis of Chonnam National University, Korea, pp.11-28, 2009.
- J.H.Kim, "Image Fire Training System Using a Laser Beam and Method for Processing the Information of the Same", KR Patent 10-1115873, Korea, 2012.
- S.J.Kang, J.H.Kim and S.W.Chung, "Development of Screen Shot System using Infrared Laser", Journal of Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.13, No.3, pp.1325-1329, 2012.
- H.C.Jeong and S.H.Jung, "Laser Pattern Based Simulated Shooting System and Its Implementation", Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol.21, No.10, pp.1171-1181, 2018. https://doi.org/10.9717/KMMS.2018.21.10.1171
- H.C.Jeong, "Simulated Firing System Based on Laser Pattern and Image Analysis", Master's Thesis of Chanwon National University, Korea, pp.16-40, 2018.
- Elan Dubrofsky, "Homography Estimation", 2009.
- S.J.Young, "Image Interpolation Methods using Edges Detected from the Expanded Binary Image", Master's Thesis of Hanyang University, Korea, pp.8-36, 2009.
- T.W.Kim, "A vehicle license plate recognition system using morphological ROI(region of interest) map generated from morphology operation", Master's Thesis of Graduate School Korea Polytechnic University, Korea, pp.14-19, 2017.
- J.D.Park, C.H.Park, B.H.Park and H.K.Seong, "A Study on Labeling for License Plate Recognition", Journal of Korean society of computer and information, Vol.22, No.1, pp.55-57, 2014.
- B.H.Cho and S.H.Jung, "Fast Hough Transform Using Multi-statistical Methods", Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol.19, No.10, pp.1747-1758, 2016.
- S.H.Kim, "A Technique of Calculating a Weighted Euclidean Distance with a Personalized Feature Set in Parametric Signature Verification", Journal of the Korea Society for Simulation, Vol.14, No.3, pp.137-146, 2005.